DUBLIN, Feb. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Clinical Laboratory Services - Strategies & Trends - Volume & Price Forecasts by Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Pathology, Molecular Diagnostic and Esoteric by Country - 2019 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations:
- The genetic blizzard
- Emerging economies and global prosperity
- Healthcare expansion in China
- Climate change
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
The report provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2018 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
Based on extensive primary and secondary research the testing volume data is broken down into price and volumes allowing researchers and investors to quickly create informed and reasonable forecasts of demand. Assistance in providing specific growth and market size estimates for new technology tests is normally provided without additional charges. Existing laboratories and hospitals can use the information directly to forecast and plan for clinical facilities growth.
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Abbott Laboratories
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- B.P. CLINICAL LAB
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Clarient, Inc
- Dian Diagnostics
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Forte Capital
- Fresenius Medical Care
- GE Healthcare
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Kingmed Diagnostics
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Pathology Inc.
- Professional Clinical Laboratory, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Rubicon Genomics
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spectra Laboratories, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical
- Unilabs SA
- VCA Inc.
- Viracor Laboratories
Key Topics Covered:
i. Clinical Laboratory Services - Strategic Situation Analysis
ii. Guide for Executives, Marketing, Sales and Business Development Staff
iii. Guide for Management Consultants and Investment Advisors
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
3. Trends Driving a Changing Market
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America 2015 to 2023
6. Country Markets - Europe 2015 to 2023
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific 2015 to 2023
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East 2015 to 2023
9. Global Market Summary 2015 to 2023
10. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l25gf4/global_clinical?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets