The 2018 - 2019 edition of the Cloud-Based Contact Center Product and Market Report features 10 leading and contending vendors: 88, Cisco, Content Guru, Five9, Genesys, NewVoiceMedia, NICE inContact, Serenova, Sharpen and Twilio. The Report also includes a comprehensive Vendor Directory that lists providers of cloud-based contact center infrastructure systems and applications for contact centers and customer service organizations worldwide.
Cloud-based contact center infrastructure (CBCCI) solutions are coming of age: The advantages of hosted/SaaS applications in the cloud are no longer the sole value proposition for buying a CBCCI solution. These solutions are compelling because the vendors are delivering outstanding and differentiated capabilities, either natively, by acquisition, or through integrations with best-of-breed providers.
Authoritative, foremost analysis of this important contact center sector
The past year was excellent for the cloud-based contact center infrastructure market. The vast majority of sales were to existing contact centers that were being migrated to the cloud. The introduction of contact center platforms from companies such as Amazon and Twilio is having a positive and disruptive impact on the CBCCI market and contributing to its growth. The new paradigm of platform as a service means that customized solutions can be created and deployed quickly; application programming interfaces (APIs) are being used to build out functional capabilities rapidly and easily.
The growth rate of the cloud-based contact center infrastructure market was 25.4%, surpassing the researcher's 2017 projection of 22%. The publisher remains bullish on this IT market, particularly now that some of the larger contact centers are either moving to the cloud, albeit not all of their seats at once or considering a move. The researcher expects the market to grow at a minimum of 22.5% in 2018, 23% in 2019 and 2020, and 21% in 2021 and 2022.
This 11th annual edition of the Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Product and Market Report presents the most comprehensive, authoritative analysis of this important and maturing IT sector. The Report examines the competitive landscape, and trends and challenges that are influencing the CBCCI market. It explores market innovation, products, benefits, return on investment, pricing and implementation best practices. The Report also analyzes market dynamics, the vendors' market share, adoption rates and projections, as well as customer survey results that measure and track satisfaction with the vendors and their products.
The Report includes:
Overview of the core functional components of cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions
Functional overview of cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions, including underlying technical components, core and optional modules
High-level functional and technical analysis of each of the 10 featured solutions
Service deployment options for cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions
Market trends and challenges that are driving investments and innovation
Cloud-based contact center infrastructure market innovation, including a review of recently introduced functionality and what is planned for the next 12 - 18 months
Insights into the synergetic relationship between workforce optimization (WFO) and cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions, and why the functions and benefits of the individual applications increase exponentially when they are used together
Timely discussion about how the emergence of artificial intelligence and machine learning-enabled contact center solutions will usher in a new era of adaptive and proactive service
Examination of how cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions help small and mid-size (SMB) businesses address their common challenges and guidelines on how to build a compelling business case
Cloud-based contact center infrastructure market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and 5-year projections
Review of the cloud-based contact center infrastructure competitive landscape
Overview of the 10 leading and contending cloud-based contact center infrastructure vendors, including company snapshots and product overviews
In-depth side-by-side comparative analyses of the key functional and technical capabilities of the 10 featured cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions
Implementation analysis, including vendor best practices, service-level agreements and license management
Comprehensive vendor satisfaction survey results that measure and rank the vendors across 20 product components and 13 vendor categories
Vendor pricing analysis for 50-, 250- and 500-seat cloud-based contact center infrastructure implementations
Detailed company reports for the 10 leading and contending cloud-based contact center infrastructure vendors, analyzing their products, functionality and future research and development (R&D) plans
Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Vendor Directory
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology 3.1 Report Participation Criteria
5. Vendor Service Delivery Models 5.1 Service Delivery Definitions 5.2 Vendor Service Delivery Options
6. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Trends
7. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Challenges
8. CBCCI Market Innovation 8.1 New Product Features 8.2 Future Enhancements
9. It's Mutual; CBCCI and WFO are Better Together 9.1 Workforce Optimization Defined 9.2 Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Vendor WFO Capabilities
10. Working Smarter with AI, Machine Learning and Analytics 10.1 Vendor Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Automation Capabilities 10.2 Analytics for Business Intelligence and Insights
11. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Helps Small/Mid-Size Organizations Address their Growing Pains 11.1 Common SMB Business Challenges and their Solutions 11.2 Building a Business Case 11.3 Vendor SMB Offerings
12. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Activity Analysis 12.1 Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Customers and Seats
13. Adoption of Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Solutions
14. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Projections
15. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Competitive Landscape
16. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Vendors and Solutions 16.1 Company Snapshot 16.2 Vendor Offerings and Products
17. Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Functional Analysis 17.1 ACD 17.2 CTI 17.3 IVR/IVA 17.3 UC 17.4 CRM 17.5 UI 17.6 Omni-Channel Support 17.7 Outbound 17.8 Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics