DUBLIN, June 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Collaboration Software Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global collaboration software market is expected to grow from $8.9 billion in 2019 to about $23 billion in 2020.
Collaboration software allows processing, management and sharing of documents and other files among systems or several users. During COVID-19, collaboration software enables hassle-free remote working for employees working from home. Several organizations are utilising collaboration software for their regular meetings and updates. Therefore, the market is expected to see rapid growth in market size in 2020. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $17.1 billion at a CAGR of 17.6% through 2023.
Increasing remote work culture is a major driver for the growth of the collaboration software market. The growing security concern is anticipated to limit market growth during the period. Companies in the collaboration software market are increasingly investing in research and development to cater to the needs of the users and enhance coordination amongst the teams.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the collaboration software market during 2019-2023.
Major players in the collaboration software market are Citrix Systems Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, AT&T Intellectual Property, Cisco System, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google (Alphabet Inc.), BOX, Inc., and TeamViewer GmbH.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider collaboration software market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The collaboration software market section of the report gives context. It compares the collaboration software market with other segments of the collaboration software market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, collaboration software indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Collaboration Software Market Characteristics
3. Collaboration Software Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Collaboration Software Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Collaboration Software Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Collaboration Software Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Collaboration Software Market, Segmentation By Software Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Conferencing software
- Communication and Coordination Software
4.2. Global Collaboration Software Market, Segmentation By Deployment, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Collaboration Software Market, Segmentation By End User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- IT & Telecom
5. Collaboration Software Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Collaboration Software Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Collaboration Software Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Cisco System, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google (Alphabet Inc.)
- BOX, Inc.
- TeamViewer GmbH
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- SMART Technologies ULC
- MindMeld Inc.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Avaya Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- OpenText Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- General Electric
- CG Power
- Intralinks Holdings Incorporations and Survey Monkey
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9tza6
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets