DUBLIN, Mar. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ddgf6q/global_cosmetic) has announced the addition of the "Global Cosmetic Surgery and Service Market Report 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This cutting-edge report Global Cosmetic Surgery & Services Market Analysis 2015-2019' is the latest analysis on this vertically growing market. It is currently worth over $20 billion and is set to rise to over $27 billion by 2019.
Nonsurgical treatments lead the way across the globe and they are broadly classified into three major categories: injectable products, energy based devices and active cosmetics. The injectable products include neurotoxins such as Botox and dermal fillers such as Restylane and they have the largest market share. These are followed by energy-based devices such as lasers, radio frequency and intense pulsed light (IPL). The cosmeceuticals include skin care, eye care, skin lightening and scar care products.
The North American market accounts for about 45% of the global market. However, the dominance of the U.S. is shifting towards Asia, particularly in the energy- based devices segment. Asia is regarded as the next frontier and the number of physicians and clinics in China and India has been steadily rising, along with medical tourism in the region. In the injectables and devices category, the E.U. occupies the second position behind the U.S. Brazil continues to be a strong market for aesthetics and cosmetic procedures. Russian market is also experiencing fast growth than many E.U. countries and the Russian market is particularly strong for devices and topicals.
Another growth market is for body shaping procedures that involves reduction of fat, cellulite, skin laxity and vein removal. An injectable drug, currently in clinical trials is most likely to become a game changer in body contouring segment in the near future. On July 10, 2014, FDA has accepted the filing of New Drug Application (NDA) for the drug ATX-101 (deoxycholic acid) by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals. Plug-in at-home devices for treating sun damage, hair removal, skin decoloration, acne, hair growth, skin texture, microdermabrasion and cellulite continue to expand particularly in developed markets. As a new innovation, the aesthetic market is expected to witness the launching of transepidermal drug delivery technologies for facilitating topical treatments.
The global market for cosmetic surgery services by the following sub-categories are presented:
- By Segment (Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
- By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators)
- By Energy Based and Other Devices (Home-use Aesthetic Devices)
- By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
- Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Most Popular Minimally-Invasive Procedures Globally
- Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
- Emergence of Plastic Surgery Tourism (USA, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, UK, Poland, Hungary, Thailand, Malaysia, India)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 116 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
- Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out:
- Who is leading the market?
- Which companies are struggling?
- What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0. Executive Summary
2.0. Summary: Cosmetic Surgery Market
3.0. Reconstructive Plastic Surgery: An Overview
4.0. Cosmetic Surgical Procedures: An Overview
5.0. Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures: An Overview
6.0. Physician-Dispensed Cosmeceuticals: An Overview
7.0. Cosmetic Surgery Technologies: An Overview
8.0. Emergence of Plastic Surgery Tourism: An Overview
9.0. Market Analysis
10.0. Company Profiles
Companies Mentioned - 30 of the 100+ Companies Featured
- Aerolase Corp.
- Baby Quasar
- Benev Company
- Edge Systems LLC
- Ellipse A/S
- Ellman International Inc.
- Endymed Medical Ltd.
- Energist Ltd.
- Envy Medical Inc.
- Episciences Inc.
- Iluminage Beauty
- Pacific Bioscience Laboratories Inc.
- PCA Skin
- Radiancy Inc.
- Restoration Robotics Inc.
- Rhonda Allison Clinical Enterprises
- SharpLight Technologies Ltd.
- Sientra Inc.
- Sinclair Is Pharma
- SkinCeuticals Inc.
- Sybaritic Inc.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Tavger Ltd.
- TavTech Ltd.
- Teoxane Laboratories
- The Dezac Group Ltd.
- Theradome Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ddgf6q/global_cosmetic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets