NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Globally, organizations are witnessing an increase in cyberattacks which is compelling them to adopt solutions which can provide 360-degree IT security covering network, data, endpoint and application aspects of IT infrastructure. Deception Technology as the name suggests, is a technology which lures hackers into a fake identical environment to mislead them, therefore, disrupting or delaying the hacker's cognitive processes.
Deception technology emerged from honeypots and developed into a distributed decoy system. The technology is expected to revolutionize the IT security product and solution offerings, as it provides advanced security solutions to end users.
Deception Technology Market: Outlook
Growing IT security concerns and increasing cyber-attacks coupled with emerging IoT concept are the key reasons attributable to growth in the Global Deception Technology Market. This market is growing at a substantial rate and is projected to register an exponential growth during the forecast period. The adoption of deception based technology across various sectors such as BFSI, IT & Telecom, Energy & Power, Retail, etc. is growing on the account of a greater need to secure confidential data, proprietary designs and procedure, customer personal information, securing endpoint devices, etc.
Deception Technology Market: Key Drivers
Deception technology provides an advanced IT security solution for enterprises and government. The technology offers IT security for network, data, endpoint and applications. In addition, deception technology can be deployed at each level of kill cycle (recon, weaponize, deliver, exploit, install, command & control, action). The deception technology helps in minimizing IT security concerns at advanced levels, which is in turn driving the Global Deception Technology Market.
Moreover, cybersecurity landscape is witnessing emergence of companies which provide products and solutions based on deception technology. These start-ups develop innovative products and solutions based on this technology for their clients, which are located across the world.
Deception Technology Market: Region wise Outlook
The report is divided into five major regions, namely, North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA. For each stated region, the market size is closely estimated and future forecasts have been given. North America region dominates the Global Deception Technology Market and is expected to register promising growth during the forecast period.
North America region witnessed the approximately 77% of the global data breach incidents in 2015, according to the latest data by Breach Level Index. Further, the region had witnessed the loss of more than 460 million records in 1,287 data breach incidences; an increase of close to 18% and over 10% respectively from 2014. Due to the increasing cybercrime and data loss, the organizations and government is adopting advanced security technology such as Deception technology to safeguard with hackers and unauthorized data access.
Further, on the back of increasing IT spending on security solution, huge presence of banks and financial sector, increasing online transactions, government focus on IT security, growing digital currency bitcoin transaction, etc. North America region accounts for the largest revenue share in the overall market.
Majority of deception technology start-ups are based in North America, especially the United States, and cater to domestic and global clients.
However, it is projected that the Asia Pacific Deception Technology Market would grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period on account of rising investment in IT security by BFSI and IT & Telecom sectors. Also, focus on smart cities projects and on data security by various governments in the region is anticipated to boost the Deception Technology market in the region.
Deception Technology Market: Segmentation
The Global Deception Technology Market can be segmented on the basis of Deception Stack Layer, End User and Region.
Based on the Deception Stack Layer, the Global Deception Technology Market is be divided into the following segments:
Based on the End User, the Global Deception Technology Market can be divided into the following segments:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
- Others (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government, etc.)
Based on the Region, the Global Deception Technology Market can be divided into the following segments:
- North America (US, Canada and Others)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina and Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy and Others)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan and Others)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Others)
Deception Technology Market: Key Players
Leading players in the Deception Technology Market across the world include Rapid7, Attivo Networks, Shape Security, TrapX, Allure Security Technology, CyberTrap, Cymmetria, ForeScout, Guardicore, Hexis Cyber Solutions, Illusive Networks, LogRhythm, Percipient Networks, Shadow Networks, and Others
Information on these key players is covered in the Global Deception Technology Market report. The report provides detailed company profiles with key segments including business segments, product offerings, facts and figures along with the historical data and operating history of the company.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Deception Technology Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, advanced IT security solution providers and deception technology based solution providers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The report is an outcome of in-depth primary and secondary research by industry experts. This market research report is a strategic guide to industry players offering deception technology based solutions, along with those who provide IT security solutions and have strategized to enter into the advanced IT security solution segment across the geographies. The key trends and growth drivers, challenges, end user industry adoption trends, etc. have been taken into consideration before devising the global as well as the regional market size and market share of the deception market. The report discusses in detail about the reasoning behind current market growth as well as historical market size and analysis, along with the forecast market size and key reasons for the same for global as well as regional segments of the report.
- Market Size & Forecast
- Market Share & Forecast - By Deception Stack Layer, By End User, By Company, By Region
- Regional & Segmental Analysis
- Emerging Trends & Upcoming Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness Index
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is deception technology and how this emerging IT security technology market will grow across the world?
- What are the key drivers which will take the market to next level?
- Which are the dominating regions and how these regions will grow in the coming years?
- Which are the key players providing deception technology based solutions? What is the market share of key players in the global deception technology market and how market share dynamics will change in the coming five years?
- Which are the key end user sectors and what is their market share in every region?
- Which are the key opportunity areas to invest in the market?
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
Contact Phone- +1 646 360 1656
Email - email@example.com
SOURCE TechSci Research