DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Desktop-as-a-Service Market Powering a Post-Pandemic Workforce" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report discusses market sizing, including the total market opportunity through 2026, market trends from 2019 forward, drivers and restraints to DaaS adoption, and opportunities for vendor and market growth.
In a post-pandemic business environment, businesses are increasingly turning to Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) services to enable remote work for employees that need it. By enabling employees to access their critical business applications from anywhere, using any Internet-connected device, these services help ensure business continuity and productivity. They also allow the IT department to retain critical control over access and security, ensuring that corporate applications and data are used appropriately.
This growth opportunity report gives a brief history of the DaaS Market from its inception to the present day, including types of cloud-based desktop services and the differences between them. It discusses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market, as well as the potential future influence of the pandemic on market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, DaaS
- Growth Market Overview
- Market Definitions - Scope of Analysis
- Key Growth Metrics for the DaaS Market
- Distribution Channels for DaaS
- Growth Drivers for DaaS
- Growth Driver Analysis for DaaS
- Growth Restraints for DaaS
- Growth Restraint Analysis for DaaS
- Growth Opportunity Discussion
3. Growth Opportunity Universe, DaaS
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Industry-Focused DaaS Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Convergence of Contact Center/Telephony Capabilities into DaaS Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Desktop Software Licensing Partnerships
4. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aer7ri
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets