GAITHERSBURG, Md., Aug. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing Market is accounted for $1.97 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $3.46 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing Market include Keysight Technologies, Ametek CTS, TUV Rheinland, Bureau Veritas, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Eurofins Scientific, Yokogawa Electric, TUV Nord Group, HV Technologies, MCS Test Equipment, Rohde & Schwarz, SGS Group, Intertek, Cetecom- Rwtüv GmbH, TUV SUD, Dekra Se, NTS, and Fortive.
Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing mobile data requirement, technological advancement, and the rising number of mobile subscribers. However, the high cost required for the testing process is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/electromagnetic-compatibility-emc-testing-market/request-sample
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing is a testing process done to ensure that an electronic or electrical device does not emit a large amount of electromagnetic interference and that the device continues to function as required in the presence of several electromagnetic phenomena.
By end-user, the consumer appliances and electronics segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as these are an interconnection of various components.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/electromagnetic-compatibility-emc-testing-market
Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the demand for efficient equipment from several industries present in the region.
- Hardware & Software
Testing Methods Covered:
- Conducted Emissions and Immunity Testing
- EMC Emissions and Immunity Testing
- Radio Frequency Compatibility Testing
- Electrostatic Discharge Testing
End Users Covered:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Renewable Energy
- Consumer Appliances and Electronics
- Military and Aerospace
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
SOURCE Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd