DUBLIN, September 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "The Worldwide Electronics Manufacturing Services Market - 2017 Edition" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The publisher estimates that the total electronics assembly value was $1.4 trillion in 2016 and will grow to approximately $1.7 trillion in 2021.
Fueled by the demand for EMS services, the contract manufacturing industry will grow from $425 billion in 2016 to $551 billion in 2021 - approximately at a 5.3 percent CAGR.
The Worldwide Electronics Manufacturing Services Market - 2017 Edition is the most comprehensive market research report on the EMS industry. This analysis focuses on the leading players, growing market segments, total available market (TAM), and emerging manufacturing opportunities and technologies by numerous product and country.
The worldwide electronics manufacturing services (EMS) market is a determining force in production of electronics products and now accounts for almost 40 percent of all assembly. While the rate of growth for outsourcing has slowed, it still represents the most desired manufacturing model for the assembly of advanced electronics products available to OEM companies. The EMS industry declined approximately 1.1 percent in 2016 as a result of the slowing of sales for PCs (desktop, notebook and ultra).
The report begins with an analysis of the worldwide electronics assembly market in terms of cost of goods sold, thus providing a baseline for the manufacturing value of electronics product assemblies. This forecast is checked against 63 individual product segments, including for the first time, The Internet of Things. The IoTs is looked at by industry segment (automotive, communications, computer/peripherals, consumer, industrial, medical, aviation and aerospace and defense industries) as well as applications in home, commercial and government.
To support this conclusion, the report analyzes the EMS industry in a variety of ways:
- First, it reviews the worldwide market for EMS and OEM electronics assembly by individual product.
- Second, the report Synopsis analyzes the EMS industry, including a breakdown of the market leaders and relative share by industry and region.
- Third, the market opportunity for emerging growth is presented by product and country across 63 product segments and 916 manufacturing sites.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
- Worldwide Market Forecast
- Regional Market Share
- Application Market Share
- EMS Market Share
- EMS Performance
Chapter 3: Worldwide Electronics Industry Forecast, 2016 - 2021
- World Economic Outlook
- Summary Forecast
- Industry Forecasts
Chapter 4: EMS Industry Structure, 2016
- The Worldwide OEM Market for Electronic Products
- Manufacturing Sources for Electronics Products
- OEM Market by Seven Market Segments
- EMS Market by Manufacturing Source (OEM, EMS)
- EMS Statistics by Company Size (large/med/small)
- Regional Production Market Share (53 Countries)
- Industry Production by Market Share (63 products)
- Worldwide EMS Supplier Market Share
Chapter 5: Industry Forecast, 2016-2021
- Worldwide OEM Market for all Electronic Products
- Manufacturing Source for Electronics Assembly
Chapter 6: Financial Benchmarks
- Financial Performance Benchmarks
- Summary Performance Rankings by Leading Supplier
Chapter 7: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Past Activity, 2011 - 2016 - Largest and Best Deals by Year
- Acquisition Classes and Valuations - Methods
- Best OEM Divestment Opportunities by Region
- M/A activity in the IoT by OEM, EMS, ODM, OSAT and IDM
Chapter 8: Company Profiles of Leading Suppliers
- Alco Electronics
- ALL CIRCUITS
- Alpha Networks
- Compal Electronics
- Delta Electronics
- Elite Industrial
- Foxconn-Hon Hai
- Gemtek Technology
- Global Brands Mfg.
- Hana Micro
- HANZA Group
- IEC Electronics
- MC ASSEMBLY
- NEO Technology
- New Kinpo
- Nippon Mfg.
- Nortech Systems
- PC Partner
- Season Group
- Shenzhen Kaifa
- SMT Technologies
- Sparton Technology
- Suzhou Etron
- TQ Group
- TT Electronics
- V.S. Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c56z3d/the_worldwide
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets