LONDON, Dec. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5253693
The research focuses on the legislative measures that have been taken by the Government globally to implement and adopt fuel cell vehicles and bring in new business models for private and public sectors to develop the hydrogen fuel stations across the world. Private and public sectors have constantly provided investments and funding to OEMs, Tier I suppliers, and fuel cell developers to enhance the performance, efficiency, usability, and to reduce cost of adoption for fuel cell vehicles.
In depth market sizing (scenario analysis, regional split, and market split) is provided to show how the market will grow in future. Fuel cell market breakdown by OEM (current and future) and OEM profiles are discussed to point out key partnership in co-developing the technology, key technology trends within OEMs to enhance performance and reduce cost of adoption. Supplier profiles show how key fuel cell stack and infrastructure providers help OEMs in adopting the technology by providing technical expertise. The base year of the study is 2016, the study period is from 2013 to 2030, and the forecast period is from 2017 to 2030.
Europe: Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom; China; South Korea; North America: The United States; and Japan
Research Aims and Objectives :
Provide an in-depth analysis of fuel cell technology and strategic imperatives of upcoming fuel cell cars, hydrogen infrastructure, investment in technology, roadmaps, and technology advancement. The study will highlight current and future product planning of various manufacturers and growth potential.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
• What is the business environment of the fuel cell passenger car market? What kind of market dynamics and impact will it have on the automotive industry?
• What are the key strategies that OEMs in Europe, North America, and Japan plan to use to enter the fuel cell passenger car market?
• What are the infrastructure trends in Europe, North America, and Japan? What is the status of existing infrastructure development and how will it evolve in future?
• How will the fuel cell passenger car market evolve in the next 5 to 7 years when compared to the electric vehicle market? What are the OEM strategies to adopt fuel cell technology and its collaboration with key suppliers and market participants?
• What are the different types of regulatory standards applicable for fuel cell passenger cars and hydrogen refuelling infrastructure? What are the key growth opportunities for various OEMs, Tier I suppliers, and upcoming market participants to develop fuel cell infrastructure and fuel cell vehicles?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5253693
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48