VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, December 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
"Glass Tempering System Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) And Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)" is a new report of Future Market Insights that tracks the performance of the market for the projected period of 10 years i.e. between 2017 and 2027. The global glass tempering system market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, expanding at a CAGR of 3.7% during the projected period. Growth in the global glass tempering system market can be attributed to huge investments in R&D, increasing use of hybrid guide plates, solar control glazing for automotive and building glasses, growing use of lightweight glazing glass, and increasing usage of advanced nanotechnology in glass manufacturing. According to this report, North America and APEJ are the key regions for glass tempering system market participants. In North America, the United States is investing in tempering activities, which is creating immense opportunities for glass tempering system manufacturers. Product development and establishment of long-term relationships with tempered glass OEMs is also a key to success in this market. The global market for glass tempering system is expected to be valued at US$ 94.5 Mn by 2017 end and is estimated to reach US$ 135.6 Mn by 2027 end.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3855
Global Glass Tempering System Market Drivers:
- Shift towards renewable solar energy will accelerate the growth of the market
- Improving construction sector especially in Latin America is fuelling the growth of the global market
- Construction of energy efficient buildings and renovation of existing infrastructure is another key market driver
Global Glass Tempering System Market: Forecast by Tempering Technology
On the basis of tempering technology, the global glass tempering system market is segmented into controlled heating and quenching equipment and chemical treatment. Controlled heating and quenching equipment is further segmented into standard configuration and advanced configuration. In terms of value, the controlled heating and quenching equipment segment is anticipated to be valued at US$ 89.0 Mn by 2017 end, which is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% and reach a value of US$ 127.8 Mn by the end of 2027.
Global Glass Tempering System Market: Forecast by Application
The application segment consists of flat, bent and combined flat and bent segments. Flat segment is further segmented into continuous and oscillating segments. Oscillating type segment is expected to emerge as the most attractive segment by application over the forecast period. Combined flat and bent segment is anticipated to create incremental $ opportunity worth US$ 4.2 Mn over the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Glass Tempering System Market Segmentation By Tempering Technology- Controlled Heating and Quenching Equipment: Standard Configuration, Advanced Configuration, Chemical Treatment; Application- Flat: Continuous, Oscillating, Bent, Combined Flat and Bent, End Use- Automotive Windows, Architectural: Windows and Doors, Mirror and Partitions, Furniture, Electronics: Smartphone, Appliances, Solar Applications, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/glass-tempering-systems-market
Global Glass Tempering System Market: Forecast by End Use
By end use the market is categorized into automotive windows, architectural, electronics, solar applications and others. Architectural segment is sub-segmented into windows and doors, mirror and partitions and furniture, while electronics segment is sub-segmented into smartphone and appliances. The solar applications segment is estimated to reach US$ 1.6 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1.3 Mn in 2017. The segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period.
Global Glass Tempering System Market: Forecast by Region
Seven regions have been covered in this report and they are North America, Latin America, APEJ, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Japan and MEA. China is expected to remain a strong market for glass tempering systems. Most of the APEJ, Eastern Europe, and Latin America buyers import glass tempering lines from China with standard configuration, due to investment constraints. North America is also projected to hold a significant share of the global glass tempering system market over the forecast period.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/glass-tempering-systems-market
Global Glass Tempering System Market: Key Vendors
Glaston OYJ Abp, Luoyang Landglass Technology Co. Ltd., LiSEC Austria GmbH, Luoyang North Glass Technology Co., Ltd., Glasstech Industries (India) Private Limited, Keraglass Industries Srl, CoolTemper Ltd., HHH Tempering Resources Inc., Ratnesh International, North East Machines, Meta Therm Furnace Pvt. Ltd., Mappi International, EFCO, Saint-Gobain S.A., IGE Glass Technologies, Inc., Lambert GT Services Ltd. are some of the glass tempering system market companies profiled in the report.
More from FMI's Industrial Automation & Equipment Intelligence:
- Industrial Robots Market Segmentation Product Type- Articulated Robots, SCARA Robots, Parallel Robots, Cartesian Robots, Cylindrical Robots, Others; End Use- Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Metals & Machinery, Chemicals, Plastic & Rubber, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Construction, Others; Applications- Material Handling, Welding & Soldering, Assembly & Disassembly, Painting & Dispensing, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/industrial-robots-market
- Marine Radar Market Segmentation Product Type- X Band Radar, S Band Radar; Application- Merchant Marine, Fishing Vessel, Yacht/Recreational, Military Naval: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/marine-radar-market
- Environment Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market Segmentation Product type- testing, inspection and certification; End user- construction industry, agriculture industry, industrial product manufacturer, government institutes and R&D laboratories and other end users; Sample type- water testing, air testing, soil testing, building materials, waste testing and fuel/oil testing; Test type- toxins, chemicals, pathogens, physical properties, metal, organic matter, nutrient/elements/mineral: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/environment-testing-inspection-and-certification-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights