Global Hair Care Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts 2018-2022, provides an in depth analysis of the global hair care market by value, by product, by distribution channel, by region, etc. The report also provides a regional analysis of the hair care market, including the following regions: North America (the US & Canada), Europe (UK & Germany), Asia pacific (China, India & Japan), Latin America and MEA.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global hair care market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The global hair care market is highly fragmented with many hair care market players operating worldwide. Some hair care market players operating on a local level while other players operating on a regional and global level. The manufacturers of hair care produce different types of hair care products for different hair and with different ingredients.
The global hair care market has increased at a significant CAGR during the years 2013-2017 and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2018-2022 tremendously. The hair care market is expected to increase due to rising purchasing power, surging urban population, aging population, growing millennial population and retail spending, increasing annual expenditure on hair care products, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as threat from counterfeit hair care products, involvement of hazardous chemicals, lack of awareness, etc.
However, the competition in the global hair care market is dominated by few hair care market players. Further, key players of the hair care market are L'Oreal S.A., Unilever, Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies
Procter & Gamble Company (P&G)
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction 2.1 Personal Care: An Overview 2.1.1 Types of Personal Care 2.2 Hair Care: An Overview 2.2.1 Purpose of Hair Care 2.2.2 Tips for Hair Care 2.2.3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Hair Care Treatment 2.3 Hair Care Segmentation: An Overview 2.3.1 Hair Care Segmentation by Type 2.3.2 Hair Care Segmentation by Product 2.3.3 Hair Care Segmentation by Distribution Channel
3. Global Market Analysis 3.1 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market: An Analysis 3.1.1 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market by Value 3.1.2 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market by Segments (Body Care, Hair Care, Colour Cosmetics, Men's Grooming, Fragrances, Oral Care and Baby Products) 3.2 Global Hair Care Market: An Analysis 3.2.1 Global Hair Care Market by Value 3.2.2 Global Hair Care Market by Product (Shampoos, Conditioners, Hair Color, Hair Oil and Hair Styling Products) 3.2.3 Global Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Online Retailers, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores and Others) 3.2.4 Global Hair Care Market by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA) 3.3 Global Hair Care Market: Product Analysis 3.3.1 Global Shampoo Market by Value 3.3.2 Global Conditioner Market by Value 3.3.3 Global Hair Color Market by Value 3.3.4 Global Hair Oil Market by Value 3.3.5 Global Hair Styling Products Market by Value 3.4 Global Hair Care Market: Distribution Channel Analysis 3.4.1 Global Supermarkets & Hypermarkets Hair Care Market by Value 3.4.2 Global Online Retailers Hair Care Market by Value 3.4.3 Global Specialty Stores Hair Care Market by Value 3.4.4 Global Convenience Stores Hair Care Market by Value 3.4.5 Global Others Hair Care Market by Value
4. Regional Market Analysis 4.1 North America Hair Care Market: An Analysis 4.2 North America Hair Care Market: Regional Analysis 4.3 Europe Hair Care Market: An Analysis 4.4 Europe Hair Care Market: Regional Analysis 4.5 Asia Pacific Hair Care Market: An Analysis 4.6 Asia Pacific Hair Care Market: Regional Analysis 4.7 Latin America Hair Care Market: An Analysis 4.8 MEA Hair Care Market: An Analysis
5. Market Dynamics 5.1 Growth Driver 5.1.1 Rising Purchasing Power 5.1.2 Surging Urban Population 5.1.3 Aging Population 5.1.4 Growing Millennial Population and Retail Spending 5.1.5 Increasing Middle Class Population and Spending 5.1.6 Increasing Annual Expenditure on Hair Care Products 5.1.7 Soaring Number of Hairdressers and Cosmetologists 5.2 Challenges 5.2.1 Threat from Counterfeit Hair Care Products 5.2.2 Involvement of Hazardous Chemicals 5.2.3 Lack of Awareness 5.3 Market Trends 5.3.1 Escalating Retail E-commerce Sales 5.3.2 Increasing Demand for Professional Hair Care Products 5.3.3 Surge in Intelligent Advertising Campaigns 5.3.4 Growing Popularity for Natural and Herbal Hair Care Products
6. Competitive Landscape 6.1 Global Hair Care Market Players: A Financial Comparison 6.2 Global Hair Care Market Players by E-commerce Penetration 6.3 Global Hair Care Market Players by Social Media Presence