DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Hardwood Flooring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global hardwood flooring market reached a value of nearly US$ 42 Billion in 2017.
Hardwood floorings are available in a wide range of colours, styles, species, etc. and have the ability to enhance the aesthetics of commercial and residential buildings in which they are installed. Hardwood flooring are also easy to install, very easy to clean and do not accumulate the amount of dirt and dust compared to many other flooring types. Hardwood floors are also quite durable and can last for many years and can also be refinished rather than replaced when required.
Global Hardwood Market Drivers/Constraints:
- The recent recovery of the construction industry represents one of the key factors facilitating the growth of the global hardwood flooring market.
- Increasing infrastructure and residential projects, particularly in emerging markets, are augmenting the demand for hardwood flooring.
- Hardwood flooring manufacturers are consistently coming up with innovative product varieties so as to widen their consumer-base.
- Some of the other factors which are bolstering the global hardwood flooring market include rising population, rapid urbanisation, changing lifestyles, elevating disposable incomes and increasing demand for quality housing.
- Stringent government laws in order to protect the environment is hampering the growth of the global hardwood flooring market. This can be accredited to the hindrances associated with acquiring raw materials which are used for manufacturing hardwood flooring.
- The high price point of these products along with the availability of numerous substitutes are also anticipated to negatively impact the market.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- Bruce Flooring
- Balterio Laminate Flooring
- Beaulieu International Group
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Flooring Market
6 Global Hardwood Flooring Market
7 Market Breakup by Region
8 Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
9 Market Breakup by Raw Material
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Hardwood Flooring Manufacturing Process
11 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this reportvisit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzmxh2/global_hardwood?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets