WASHINGTON, Sept. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the market research report "Homeland Security & Public Safety Global Markets, Industry & Technologies - 2017-2022," published by Homeland Security Research Corp., the global homeland security & public safety market will go through a growth period, sustaining a 2016-2020 CAGR of 5.7%. Formerly dominated in the US, this market is now moving to Europe and Asia-Pacific. New and maturing technologies will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
This growth is driven by the following dynamics:
- The European terror and migration crisis, the turmoil in the Arab world, the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Yemen, and the Shia-Sunni conflict;
- President Donald Trump promised, throughout his campaign, a tough fight against Islamist extremism terror at home and abroad, and to invest in physical security and counter terror;
- Climate warming-related natural disasters growth;
- Organized crime;
- The "We Will Invest Whatever It Takes" approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change;
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats.
The Homeland Security & Public Safety Global Markets, Industry & Technologies - 2017-2022 mega-report consists of 6 volumes, 2,020 pages and 650 tables & figures as well as Market drivers & inhibitors, Business opportunities, SWOT analysis, Competitive analysis and Business environment granulated to 372 submarkets, according to 2015-2016 market size data and assessments, and 2017-2022 forecasts and analyses. It addresses over 300 global homeland security and public safety standards and provides an updated, extensive data of the leading 119 homeland security and public safety vendors. This report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and urban decision-makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What will the homeland security market size and trends be during 2017-2022?
- Which are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the homeland security decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the internal security technology & services trends?
- What are the HLS markets SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The report examines financial expenditure in the market via 6 orthogonal viewpoints:
- By 43 National Markets: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM, UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Rest of Europe, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA, India, China, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Rest of Asia Pacific.
- By 5 Revenue Source Markets: Product Sales, Integration & Installation, Outsourced Services, Planning & Consulting, Maintenance & Upgrades
- By 24 Homeland Security Technology Markets: Automatic Border Control (ABC), Big Data for HLS and public safety, Bio-Agents & Infectious Disease Mitigation, Biometrics
- Border & Perimeter Barriers, C2/C4ISR Systems, Chemical, Hazmat & Nuclear Detection, Counter-IED Technologies, Cybersecurity, Decontamination of CBRN & Hazmat Incidents, Electronic Fencing, Emergency Communication, Explosives Trace Detection (ETD), Information Technologies (w/o Intel & Cyber), Intelligence Services IT Intrusion Detection Systems, Metal Detectors, Non-Lethal Weapons, Personal (Ballistic & CBRNE) Protective Gear, Standoff Explosives & Weapon Detection, Tomographic Explosive Detection Systems & BHS, Video Analytics, Video Surveillance (w/o Analytics), X-Ray Screening.
- By 16 Homeland Security Vertical Markets: Aviation Security, Border Security, CBRN Security & Safety, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Diplomatic Corp. Security
- Immigration Enforcement, Intelligence Agencies, Maritime Security, Mass Transportation Security, Natural Disasters Mitigation, Perimeter Security (w/o CIP), Police Modernization & Other 1st Responders, Private Sector Security (w/o CIP), Public Events Security, Safe City, Other Vertical Markets.
- By 5 Homeland Security Regional Markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific
- By 4 Supply Chain Phases: Pre-Purchase Services, Commissioned Systems & Products, Postsale Outsourced Services, Postsale MRO Revenues
The report focuses on "Homeland Security & Public Safety Global Markets, Industry & Technologies". Other reports that include components relevant to the security and defense market are:
- Europe Public Safety, Immigration Enforcement & Homeland Security Markets - 2017-2022
- Safe City Market, Technologies & Industry - 2017-2022
- Counter-Drone Market & Technologies – 2018-2023
- Homeland Security & Public Safety Global Markets, Industry & Technologies - 2017-2022
- X-Ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Market - 2017-2021
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at https://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC's clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, and Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry's Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
SOURCE Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)