The Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market was worth 479 Million USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 6983 Million USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 56.3% between 2017 and 2023.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle is a vehicle that is powered by the electricity generated from hydrogen while the vehicle is running. This vehicle uses a hydrogen fuel cell to power its on-board electric motor. They do not create any greenhouse gas emissions like diesel-powered and gasoline vehicles during vehicle operation.
North America region is expected to have the largest Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market in the forecast period and is followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have highest growth rate in the forecast period.
Rising concerns of environment degradation, depletion of natural resources, various technologies and awareness among people of the consequences of air pollution are the reasons for the growth of the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In September 2016, Fuel Cell Energy announced along with 20 Megawatt Fuel Cell Project with Korea Southern Power Company.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview 3.1. Definition 3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis 3.3. Porter's 5 Forces 3.4. Regulations
5. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Vehicle Type 5.1. Passenger Cars 5.2. Commercial Vehicles
6. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Fuel Cell Technology Type 6.1. Modern-Day Fuel Cells 6.2. Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell 6.3. Platinum as a Catalyst 6.4. Fuel Cells and Batteries 6.5. Durability of Fuel Cell Systems 6.6. Others
7. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region 7.1. North America 7.1.1. U.S. 7.1.2. Canada 7.2. Europe 7.2.1. UK 7.2.2. France 7.2.3. Germany 7.2.4. Italy 7.2.5. Others 7.3. Asia-Pacific 7.3.1. India 7.3.2. China 7.3.3. Japan 7.3.4. Australia 7.3.5. Others 7.4. Latin America 7.4.1. Brazil 7.4.2. Argentina 7.4.3. Mexico 7.4.4. Others 7.5. Middle East and Africa 7.5.1. South Africa 7.5.2. UAE 7.5.3. Saudi Arabia 7.5.4. Egypt 7.5.5. Others
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles 9.1. Honda 9.2. Toyota 9.3. Hyundai 9.4. Daimler 9.5. Audi 9.6. BMW 9.7. Volvo 9.8. Ballard Power Systems 9.9. General Motors 9.10. MAN 9.11. Kia 9.12. Groupe Renault 9.13. Mazda Motor Corporation 9.14. Hydrogenics 9.15. Tata Motor Limited 9.16. Others
10. Industry Structure 10.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations 10.2. Investment Opportunities
11. Global Hydogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market - Road Ahead