LONDON and ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --Three of the world's premier independent gaming research and professional services firms - UK-based H2 Gambling Capital and Gaming Edge Associates, and New Jersey-based Spectrum Gaming Group - have combined their decades of expertise in all facets of the global gambling industry to form Global iGaming Advisors (GiGA), a single-source solution for companies seeking success in the soon-to-open US Internet-gambling market.
"Our partnership brings together our gambling knowledge and expertise from both the European online and US retail markets and we are excellently positioned to advise clients looking to develop their online business, especially with the regulatory changes expected in the US," stated Anton Bell, a Partner with Gaming Edge Associates.
Combined, the group has experienced all sectors of gambling industry, with solid macro-level understanding of international markets and hands-on experience working directly with successful online and land-based operators and their customers.
Michael Pollock, Managing Director of Spectrum Gaming Group, added, "Our growing US client base welcomes the expertise that H2 and Gaming Edge bring, especially their hands-on experience working with many of the leading online operators. Our network of longstanding relationships with US land-based operators, lottery directors and legislators enables us to connect clients with the right people, informed and equipped with the knowledge to make the right business decisions."
The GiGA services include:
1) Evaluating the market, customer and regulatory opportunity
- Providing comprehensive data, understanding and projections for the changing global gambling market, online and offline. Current and ongoing analysis of US (federal and state), European and International public policy.
2) Assessment of pre-licensing suitability and readiness:
- Providing quality support pre- and post-licensing process, globally, including fiscal evaluations.
3) Strategy and planning:
- Defining the vision, strategy, objectives and detailed plans/models for business, marketing, brand, customer and organization planning.
4) Informed technology and partnership decisioning:
- Partnership and product evaluation for clients looking for a poker network, gaming software or back office supplier, including the Poker Edge Scorecard, a detailed evaluation of the 17 major Poker software solutions.
5) Business launch and implementation:
- Full support through organisation build, launch and marketing execution.
6) Leverage our established global networks of offline and eGaming operators and suppliers:
- eGaming operators – all three parties have long standing relationships and experience working with leading eGaming operators globally, including European online sports, poker, casino and bingo, US and International land-based operators, US lottery directors, and US and European legislators.
- Suppliers with product, market and customer experience – our relationships with expert providers who can assist your continued business growth; e.g., recruitment, marketing, legal, analytics and research.
For more information, email [email protected], or call +1 609 926 5100 in the USA or +44 (0)208 123 8825 in the UK.
SOURCE Spectrum Gaming Group