According to the report, the global immuno-oncology market is anticipated to reach US$ 135 billion by 2024. The report provides a detailed analysis of the global immuno-oncology market. The report also provides the current and forecasted market for immuno-oncology.
Furthermore, the report provides insights about the major drivers and challenges, along with the latest trends and developments impacting the industry growth. In addition, the report also highlights various opportunities available for growth of the global immuno-oncology market. Moreover, the report provides the sales of major marketed immuno-oncology drugs.
The global immuno-oncology market has been segmented on the basis of the type of product into monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic vaccines, and immune checkpoint inhibitors amongst others. According to the report, monoclonal antibodies segment was estimated to account for the largest share in 2019 due to rising prevalence of cancer & rising usage in a number of therapies (antibody-directed enzyme pro-drug therapy and radioimmunotherapy).
The report also sheds light on the geographic segmentation of the global immuno-oncology market. In 2019, North America was estimated to account for the largest share. Presence of major players increased awareness and better distribution mechanisms are some of the prominent factors that have led to North America being the market leader.
On the basis of the type of cancer, the immuno-oncology market is dominated by Lung Cancer with several companies and academic institutions focusing on novel treatment approaches, thus making the major contribution to the global immuno-oncology market. The report provides the market analysis of major indications along with the forecast till 2024.
A major focus has been on the ongoing clinical trials for the development of innovative products. In this context, the report provides information about the immuno-oncology programs at various stages of clinical development. In addition, the report highlights the strategic collaborations amongst the players for enhancing their market share.
The later part of the report discusses some of the prominent players in the global immuno-oncology market. Market share analysis of major players is also provided in the report. Furthermore, a brief business overview of each player has been provided along with their product and pipeline portfolios and recent developments. Overall, immuno-oncology is an important and rapidly emerging field. This report will prove as a complete source of knowledge and analysis for clients and potential investors.
Key Topics Covered
1. Analyst View 2. Research Methodology
3. Immuno-Oncology: Overview
4. Market Dynamics 4.1 Drivers 4.1.1 Increasing Cancer Incidences 4.1.2 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Sales Driving the Market Growth 4.1.3 Growing Geriatric Population 4.1.4 High Healthcare Spending in Developed Economies 4.1.5 Strong Pipeline 4.1.6 Increasing Efficacy in a Wide Variety of Indications 4.1.7 Burgeoning Approval and Uptake of Immuno-Oncology Products 4.2 Challenges 4.2.1 Patent Expiry of Top-Selling Drugs 4.2.2 Increasing Number of Side-Effects Post Immunotherapy Treatments 4.2.3 Sky-High Development Costs of Cancer Immunotherapies 4.2.4 High Cost of Treatment 4.2.5 Lack of Awareness 4.3 Opportunities 4.3.1 Opdivo and Keytruda Presents Significant Growth Opportunity 4.3.2 Combination Therapies Could Lead to Substantial Increases in Survival 4.3.3 CAR-T Therapies: The Future of Cancer Care 4.3.4 Small Companies Offering Huge Opportunites for Next Generation Immunotherapies
7. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, By Major Indications 7.1 Head & Neck Cancer 7.2 Lung Cancer 7.3 Melanoma 7.4 Lymphoma 7.5 Leukemia 7.6 Others
8. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, By Geography 8.1 North America 8.2 Europe 8.3 Asia-Pacific
9. Trends & Developments 9.1 Lucrative Investment Trends 9.2 Emergence of Targeted and Combination Therapies 9.3 NSCLC & Melanoma Showing Greatest Contributions to the IO Market
10. Strategic Collaborations & Alliances in the Immuno-Oncology Industry
11. Pipeline Analysis of Immuno-Oncology
12. Competitive Landscape 12.1 Share of Major Players
13. Key Players Analysis 13.1 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG 13.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb 13.3 Merck & Co. Inc. 13.4 Novartis 13.5 AstraZeneca PLC 13.6 Pfizer Inc. 13.7 Eli Lilly and Company 13.8 Johnson & Johnson 13.9 Amgen Inc.