The Global Industrial IoT Market size was estimated at USD 66,862.52 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 72,693.74 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.09% reaching USD 112,724.51 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Industrial IoT Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Industrial IoT Market, including ABB Ltd., Ansys, Inc., Arm Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, KUKA AG, NEC Corporation, PTC Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation, Inc., and Siemens AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Industrial IoT Market? 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Industrial IoT Market during the forecast period? 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Industrial IoT Market? 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Industrial IoT Market? 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Industrial IoT Market? 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Industrial IoT Market? 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Industrial IoT Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics 5.1. Introduction 5.2. Drivers 5.2.1. Rapidly Growing Industrial Automation 5.2.2. Growing Demand for Connected Supply Chain and Operational Efficacy & Flexibility 5.2.3. Increasing Business Adoption of Cloud Computing Platforms 5.3. Restraints 5.3.1. Lack of Skilled Workforce and Standardization in Communication Protocols 5.3.2. Incompatibility with Legacy Equipment and Coupled with Relatively High Implementation Costs 5.4. Opportunities 5.4.1. Constant Innovation and Development in the Field of IIoT 5.4.2. Industry Inclination towards Predictive Maintenance Technologies 5.5. Challenges 5.5.1. Possibilities of Data Security and Privacy Threats
6. Industrial IoT Market, by Technology 6.1. Introduction 6.2. Camera 6.3. Condition Monitoring 6.4. Distributed Control System 6.5. Electronic Shelf Label 6.6. Flow and Application Control Device 6.7. GPS or GNSS 6.8. Guidance and Steering 6.9. Industrial Robotics 6.10. Interface Board 6.10.1. Communication Board 6.10.2. Multifunctional Board 6.10.3. Vehicle Detection Board 6.11. Networking Technology 6.11.1. Wired Technologies 220.127.116.11. Ethernet 18.104.22.168. Foundation Fieldbus 22.214.171.124. Modbus 126.96.36.199. Profinet 6.11.2. Wireless Technologies 188.8.131.52. Bluetooth Low Energy 184.108.40.206. Cellular Technologies 220.127.116.11. Satellite Technology 18.104.22.168. Wi-Fi 22.214.171.124. ZigBee 6.12. RFID 6.13. Sensor 6.14. Smart Beacon 6.15. Smart Meter 6.16. Yield Monitor
7. Industrial IoT Market, by Industry 7.1. Introduction 7.2. Agriculture 7.3. Automotive & Transportation 7.4. BFSI 7.5. Chemicals & Material Processing 7.6. Energy & Utility 7.7. Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals 7.8. IT & Telecommunication 7.9. Metal & Mining 7.10. Oil & Gas 7.11. Retail & Consumer Goods 7.12. Semiconductors
8. Americas Industrial IoT Market 8.1. Introduction 8.2. Argentina 8.3. Brazil 8.4. Canada 8.5. Mexico 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Industrial IoT Market 9.1. Introduction 9.2. Australia 9.3. China 9.4. India 9.5. Indonesia 9.6. Japan 9.7. Malaysia 9.8. Philippines 9.9. South Korea 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Industrial IoT Market 10.1. Introduction 10.2. France 10.3. Germany 10.4. Italy 10.5. Netherlands 10.6. Qatar 10.7. Russia 10.8. Saudi Arabia 10.9. South Africa 10.10. Spain 10.11. United Arab Emirates 10.12. United Kingdom
12. Company Usability Profiles 12.1. ABB Ltd. 12.2. Ansys, Inc. 12.3. Arm Ltd. 12.4. Cisco Systems, Inc. 12.5. Dassault Systemes SE 12.6. General Electric Company 12.7. Honeywell International Inc. 12.8. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 12.9. Intel Corporation 12.10. International Business Machines Corporation 12.11. KUKA AG 12.12. NEC Corporation 12.13. PTC Inc. 12.14. Robert Bosch GmbH 12.15. Rockwell Automation, Inc. 12.16. Siemens AG