BANGALORE, India, Jan. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
GLOBAL IOT MARKET ANALYSIS
There are already tens of billions of these IoT connected devices around the world and this number is expected to increase as the IoT market continues to expand.
The introduction and evolution of IPv6 along with high-speed internet connectivity is predicted to drive the organizations demand for connected technologies.
Such technologies exchange data and information to give consumers added convenience, and even allow users to automate basic processes. This emergence of automation technology in various sectors, including manufacturing, has led to increased adoption of IoT and has created a huge growth potential.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/sreport/QYRE-Othe-3D175/global-iot-market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE IOT MARKET SHARE
- Rapid adoption of cloud-based IT solutions is a key driver of Internet of Things (IoT) growth during the forecast period.
- Rising implementation of edge and fog computing favors adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) by providing enhanced data management and analysis functionality across varied application areas.
- With the emergence of big data analytics and the need to manage large quantities of data generated by internet-enabled devices, the data management IoT solution is expected to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue.
Inquire For Sample : https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-3D175/global_iot_market_report
REGION WISE MARKET GROWTH ANALYSIS
Throughout advanced economies, IoT applications are becoming ever more widespread. According to the IoT market report:
- North America is expected to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period with the presence of major market leaders.
- European Union funding in Europe and Chinese government in Asia play a major role in improving the IoT's market. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period due to the increasing influx of technology companies in the region coupled with increasing IoT technology investment.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-3D175/global_iot_market_report
SEGMENTS IN IoT MARKET BASED ON TYPE
- Perception Technology
The layer of perception is the lowest layer on conventional IoT architecture. The main responsibility of this layer is to collect and transform useful information/data from things or the environment into a digital setup.
- Network Technology
Network layer represents an abstraction layer of an entity. The abstraction layer of the object serves as a network layer between the management of the service and the layer of the object.
- Application Technology
This layer provides customized services based on relevant user needs. The main responsibility of this layer is to link the gap between the users and the applications. The IoT layer brings the industry together to achieve high-level smart application-type solutions such as disaster control, health monitoring, transposition, wealth, medical and ecological climate, and managed global management applicable to all smart based applications.
LIST OF COMPANIES COVERED IN THE REPORT:
- Amazon Web Services
- Autodesk SeeControl
- Bosch Software Innovations
- Bright Wolf
- C3 IoT
- Davra Networks
- Device Insight
- General Electric
IoT Market Segment By Application
- Artificial Intelligence
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES OF GLOBAL IOT MARKET REPORT ARE
- To study and forecast the market size of IoT in the global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast among global major regions.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research & development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
REPORTS RELATED TO THE SUBSET OF IoT MARKET
GLOBAL IoT ANALYTICS MARKET
In 2018, the Global IoT Analytics market size was 8287 million US$ and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 28.86% between 2018 and 2025.
The key factors driving the IoT analytics market is the massive increase in the data generated by IoT devices. This tremendous growth in the number of IoT devices creates a need for advanced analytics and automation, thereby impacting the IoT analytics market growth.
Global IoT Analytics market report explores the global competitive landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
GLOBAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT) SECURITY
The Global Security Market Size of the Internet of Things (IoT) was US$ 8930 million in 2018 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 33.81 per cent in 2019-2025.
In Internet of Things (IoT) security market, the United States has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers, while Europe is the second-largest in terms of sale volume.
Further with respect to market players, Cisco Systems earns the most in the industry while Intel Corporation and IBM Corporation are expected to closely follow. The respective market share of Cisco Systems, Intel corporation and IBM are 9.30 percent, 5.86 percent and 4.96 percent in 2016.
GLOBAL IoT PLATFORMS MARKET
The global market size of IoT Platforms was US$ 1340 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 9960 million by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 28.5 per cent between 2018 and 2025.
PTC (ThingWorx), Cisco (Jasper), and Microsoft won the top three IoT Platforms revenue share spots in 2016. PTC (ThingWorx) dominated with revenue share of 7.92 percent, followed by Cisco (Jasper) with revenue share of 7.44 percent and Microsoft with revenue share of 4.77 percent.
Despite the presence of high competition, investors are still optimistic about this area due to the clear global recovery trend and need for more advanced communication platforms, middleware which facilitate seamless integration of devices, networks and applications to maintain the increasingly complex IoT solutions. This in turn drives the IoT platform market growth.
GLOBAL SATELLITE M2M AND IoT NETWORK MARKET
Due to the increasing demand for fast and flexible wireless communication across various industries, such as transportation and logistics, natural resources, heavy industries, aviation and government and military, the global satellite M2M and IoT network market is expected to see significant growth over the forecast period 2018-2025.
In 2018, the Global Satellite M2M and IoT Network market size was 654 million US$ and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 30.22% between 2018 and 2025.
The growing need for secure and high-speed wireless communication and the increasing demand for greater flexibility at low cost are some of the key drivers for the growth of the global market for M2M satellite and IoT networks.
This report analyses the landscape of global market competition, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
GLOBAL IoT OPERATING SYSTEMS MARKET
In 2018, the Global IoT Operating Systems market size was US$ 393million and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 36.64% between 2018 and 2025.
IoT defines an operating system as an edge gateway which provides connectivity to devices via multiple protocols, and also provides multiple capabilities for limited edge computing. The IoT operating systems have the capability to deal with the diverse requirements of heterogeneous hardware platforms and application scenarios, and provides an adaptive Internet Protocol (IP) network stack and a standard developer-friendly Application Programming Interface (API).
The global IoT operating systems market is segmented into Linux OS, Tiny OS, Contiki OS, Google Brillo OS, Mbed OS, Free RTOS and others based on their type. Furthermore the report is split into manufacturing, information technology, healthcare, consumer electronics, industrial automation, energy & utilities, and transportation & logistics based on their application to give an in depth insight about the market.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4wNXynaTZbiD5m92WQI4A
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports