LONDON, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
This independent 194 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 134 tables and figures examining the LPG market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the global LPG market or for those wishing to enter this developing market space. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
Visiongain's forecasts indicate that the LPG infrastructure market will see CAPEX of $4.56bn in 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What will dictate investment in LPG infrastructure over the coming 10 years?
- What is the future of LPG trade?
- What course is demand for LPG most likely to take?
- Where will the capital be deployed to produce LPG?
- What type of LPG projects will witness the most expenditure and why?
- What influences the development of greenfield LPG production plants in the US? What is the likely trajectory of investment and why?
- How will Middle Eastern exporters deal with increased export competition from the US?
- How will the Indian demand for LPG evolve and what impact will this have on the Indian LPG infrastructure market?
- What impact will Iran have on the market now that the sanctions on them have been lifted?
- What will the capital expenditure on LPG infrastructure projects be over the coming 10 years?
- What LPG projects are under construction and planned?
- Who are the leading companies in the industry?
- What will be the LPG supply & demand centres of the future?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analysis of the global LPG Infrastructure Market from 2016-2026
2) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the 6 main regions that will be investing in LPG infrastructure projects from 2016-2026
- Middle East
- South America
- Rest of the World
3) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the 3 main types of LPG projects from 2016-2026
- LPG Production Plants
- LPG Import/Export terminals and Storage
- LPG Pipelines
4) The report also includes Portfolio Details & Analysis of the Leading Companies involved in the LPG Infrastructure Market
- Phillips 66
- Petroleum Engineering Development Company (PEDEC)
- Sunoco Logistics Partners
- PTT Public Company Limited
- Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical Ltd Liability Company
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
- Oman Refineries and Petrochemicals Company (ORPIC)
- Oman Gas Company (OGC)
- Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC)
- PDVSA (Petroleos de Venezuela SA)
- Martin Midstream Partners
5) The analysis in the report is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- Gerry Goobie of Gas Processing Management Inc. (GPMi)
- Jonathan Benchimol of Fogas
- Antonio Neves Costa of European LPG Association AEGPL
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the LPG value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy sector with an interest in the LPG market. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Order the Global Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Propane & Butane) Infrastructure Market 2016-2026 now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3661008/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-liquefied-petroleum-gas-propane--butane-infrastructure-market-2016-2026-forecasts-for-lpg-production-plants-import--export-terminals-storage-and-pipelines-300329125.html