The Global Logistics Market was worth 10.32 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 12.68 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.49% between 2017 and 2023.
Logistics is generally the detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. It refers to the movement of goods and information between the provider and the receiver and also it is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet requirements of customers or corporations.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to lead the Global Logistics Market in the forecast period due to the presence of a large manufacturing base in this region. This region is followed by North America and Europe region with next largest market shares.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
Increasing in global trade activities of the developing economies, rise in trade related agreements and global logistics infrastructure and advancement in information technology and transportation sector are the main factors that are responsible for the growth of Global Logistics Market.
The rising pollution level and high inventory cost & low warehousing space are the reasons which restrain this market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
In July 2017, a top vendor SAP launched a set of IoT solutions for digital logistics to increase its market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Mode of Transport 5.1. Railways 5.2. Roadways 5.3. Airways 5.4. Waterways
6. Global Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Logistics Model 6.1. 1st Party Logistics 6.2. 2nd Party Logistics 6.3. 3rd Party Logistics
7. Global Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry 7.1. Healthcare 7.2. Manufacturing 7.3. Trade and transportation 7.4. Telecommunication 7.5. Government and public utilities 7.6. Banking and financial services 7.7. Retail 7.8. Media and entertainment 7.9. Information technology 7.10. Others
8. Global Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles 10.1. C.H. Robinson 10.2. DB Schenker 10.3. Deutsche Post DHL Group 10.4. Dsv Global Transports and Logistics 10.5. Kuehne + Nagel 10.6. United Parcel Service 10.7. The Maersk Group 10.8. Panalpina 10.9. Supply Chain Solutions 10.10. Geodis 10.11. FedEx 10.12. CEVA Logistics 10.13. Expeditors International of Washington Inc. 10.14. XPO Logistics Inc. 10.15. Kenco Group 10.16. Americold Logistics 10.17. LLC 10.18. UTi Worldwide Inc
11. Industry Structure 11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations 11.2. Investment Opportunities