According to this report the market was valued at US$ 7,794.93 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 19,630.87 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights key factors driving the market growth and prominent players along with their developments in the market.
Micro heat exchangers or microstructured heat exchangers are heat exchangers in which the fluid flows in lateral confinements with dimensions below 1 mm. microchannel heat exchanger is a heat exchanger with a hydraulic diameter below 1 mm. It can be made using ceramic or metal. The microchannel heat exchanger is used in applications such as heat pumps, air conditioning, and high performance aircraft gas turbine engines. It is increasingly applied in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration field owing to its highly efficient heat transfer rate, lower cost, and a compact structure. The microchannel heat exchanger improves the process technology and is used in household air conditioning and automotive air conditioning systems.
In automotive applications, heat exchangers are used for transferring heat from hot exhaust gas to the coolant fluid to increase the temperature of the coolant. Furthermore, the ability to efficiently transfer heat between fluids using lightweight, compact heat exchangers is important in a variety of applications, such as automotive radiators, air conditioning, and aerospace applications. Microchannel heat exchangers are well suited to these applications due to the compactness, lightness, and high heat transfer performance of the microchannel. Microchannel Heat Exchanger is a well-proven technology, which has been widely used in the automotive industry for 20 years due to its efficiency, economy, recyclability, and lightness. Microchannel aluminum heat exchangers are used in the automotive industry due to their energy efficiency. Heat exchanger manufacturing companies are investing in research and development to develop energy-efficient heat exchangers. Vendors are actively researching the use of thermoelectric technology for the recovery of lost heat energy. Research is ongoing on the TE waste heat energy recovery method for the application of internal combustion engines in the automotive sector. TEG framework for automotive waste heat recovery systems would also be implemented.
API Heat Transfer Inc. Climetal S.L, Danfoss, DENSO Corporation, Hanon Systems, Kaltra, Zhejiang Kangsheng Co. Ltd (Kasun), MAHLE GmbH, Modine Manufacturing Company, and Sanhua Holding Group Co.Ltd. are among the well-established players in the global microchannel heat exchanger market.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market
The COVID-19 outbreak first began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, and since then, it has spread at a fast pace worldwide. As of October 2020, the US, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, and the UK are among the worst affected countries in terms of confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 outbreak has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Chemical and materials is one of the major industries suffering facing serious disruptions such as office and factory shutdown and supply chain breaks, as a result of this outbreak.
Reasons to Buy
Highlights key business priorities to assist companies realign their business strategies.
Features key findings and crucial progressive industry trends in the global microchannel heat exchanger market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
Develops/modifies business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering from developed and emerging markets.
Scrutinizes in-depth market trends as well as key market drivers and restraints.
Enhances the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction 1.1 Study Scope 1.2 Report Guidance 1.3 Market Segmentation 1.3.1 Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market, by Type 1.3.2 Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market, by Application 1.3.3 Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market, by Geography
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology 3.1 Scope of the Study 3.2 Research Methodology 3.2.1 Data Collection 3.2.2 Primary Interviews 3.2.3 Hypothesis formulation 3.2.4 Macro-economic factor analysis 3.2.5 Developing base number 3.2.6 Data Triangulation 3.2.7 Country level data
4. Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market Landscape 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 PEST Analysis 4.2.1 North America 4.2.2 Europe 4.2.3 APAC 4.2.4 MEA 4.2.5 SAM 4.3 Expert Opinion 4.4 Ecosystem Analysis
5. Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Key Market Dynamics 5.1 Market Drivers 5.1.1 Steady Growth in Automotive Production 5.1.2 Advantages of using Micro Channel Heat Exchangers in various applications 5.2 Market Restraints 5.2.1 Volatile Prices of Raw Material and high cost associated with microchannel heat exchangers 5.3 Market Opportunities 5.3.1 Use of Thermal Management Systems for EVs 5.4 Future Trends 5.4.1 High Demand for MCHE in the growing HVAC Industry 5.5 Impact Analysis Of Drivers And Restraints
6. Microchannel Heat Exchanger - Global Market Analysis 6.1 Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market Overview 6.2 Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market -Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 6.3 Market Positioning - Global Market Players
7. Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market Analysis - By Type 7.1 Overview 7.2 Microchannel heat exchanger Market, By Type (2019 and 2027) 7.3 Condenser 7.3.1 Overview 7.3.2 Condenser: Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 7.4 Evaporator 7.4.1 Overview 7.4.2 Evaporator: Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 7.5 Water Coil 7.5.1 Overview 7.5.2 Water Coil: Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
8. Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market Analysis - By Application 8.1 Overview 8.2 Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market, By Application (2019 and 2027) 8.3 HVAC 8.3.1 Overview 8.3.2 HVAC: Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 8.4 Commercial Refrigeration 8.4.1 Overview 8.4.2 Commercial Refrigeration: Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million) 8.5 Others 8.5.1 Overview 8.5.2 Others: Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
10. Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Global Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market 10.1 Overview 10.2 North America: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.3 Europe: Impact assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.4 Asia-Pacific: Impact assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.5 Middle East and Africa: Impact assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic 10.6 South America: Impact assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11. Industry Landscape 11.1 Product News 11.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
12. Company Profiles 12.1 API HEAT TRANSFER 12.1.1 Key Facts 12.1.2 Business Description 12.1.3 Products and Services 12.1.4 Financial Overview 12.1.5 SWOT Analysis 12.2 CLIMETAL S.L. 12.2.1 Key Facts 12.2.2 Business Description 12.2.3 Products and Services 12.2.4 Key Developments 12.2.5 Financial Overview 12.2.6 SWOT Analysis 12.3 DANFOSS 12.3.1 Key Facts 12.3.2 Business Description 12.3.3 Products and Services 12.3.4 Financial Overview 12.3.5 SWOT Analysis 12.4 DENSO CORPORATION 12.4.1 Key Facts 12.4.2 Business Description 12.4.3 Products and Services 12.4.4 Key Developments 12.4.5 Financial Overview 12.4.6 SWOT Analysis 12.5 HANON SYSTEM 12.5.1 Key Facts 12.5.2 Business Description 12.5.3 Products and Services 12.5.4 Key Developments 12.5.5 Financial Overview 12.5.6 SWOT Analysis 12.6 KALTRA 12.6.1 Key Facts 12.6.2 Business Description 12.6.3 Products and Services 12.6.4 Financial Overview 12.6.5 SWOT Analysis 12.7 ZHEJIANG KANGSHENG CO. LTD (KASUN) 12.7.1 Key Facts 12.7.2 Business Description 12.7.3 Products and Services 12.7.4 Financial Overview 12.7.5 SWOT Analysis 12.8 MAHLE GMBH 12.8.1 Key Facts 12.8.2 Business Description 12.8.3 Products and Services 12.8.4 Key Developments 12.8.5 Financial Overview 12.8.6 SWOT Analysis 12.9 MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY 12.9.1 Key Facts 12.9.2 Business Description 12.9.3 Products and Services 12.9.4 Key Developments 12.9.5 Financial Overview 12.9.6 SWOT Analysis 12.10 SANHUA HOLDING GROUP 12.10.1 Key Facts 12.10.2 Business Description 12.10.3 Products and Services 12.10.4 Key Developments 12.10.5 Financial Overview 12.10.6 SWOT Analysis
13. Appendix 13.1 About the Publisher 13.2 Glossary of Terms