HYDERABAD, India and MINNEAPOLIS, July 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Report "Mixed Reality Market: By Technology (Hardware, Software); By Display Devices (HUD, HMD, Others); By Application (IPCM, Simulated based learning, others); By End User Industries (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Others)-Forecast to 2021", published by IndustryARC, estimates the Market to reach $9,982 Million by 2021.
Browse - Around 15 Market Tables, 90 Figures spread through 242 Pages and an in-depth TOC on "Mixed Reality Market (2016 - 2021)"
Rising investments in Development of MR Devices to drive the Market; estimated to reach $9,982 million by 2021
Mixed reality (MR) emerged from the concepts of virtual and augmented realities. The supporting software and hardware are being developed at a faster pace mainly driven by huge investments by the technological giants. Digital, design and creative industries are actively collaborating to develop and deliver such solutions. The global market for mixed reality is segmented based on display device, application, end user and region. The market is set to expand manifold in the coming five years with series of expected product launches.
Make an inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15029
The total market was estimated to be $294.8 Million in 2015. This Market is led by robust growth in virtual and augmented reality which are paving path for MR. Gaming and infotainment application held the Major Share and set to maintain the leadership position in the coming years. Companies like LUMUS ltd, Recon Instruments, Inc., Meta Company, Magic Leap, Inc. and Vuzix Corp have received funding and invested heavily in R&D. Currently, Eye glass devices are the dominant mixed reality hardware, however, Head Mounted Display (HMD) devices segment is set to become the largest one in the coming years owing to its penetration in virtual reality.
Americas held the Major Share in the Market predominantly due to robust research, increased investment, concentration of MR providers and demand from Multi National companies. With increasing investments in innovation centers located in emerging countries like India and China, the MR market is set to witness considerable growth especially in creative industries. Education, Mobile based applications, MR based movies, advertising and fashion provides huge opportunities to the market players for the coming years. Integration of computer and mobile based operating systems and applications changes the entire user experience, operation and interaction with the digital platforms. However, building such complex and comprehensive virtual environments involves huge investments, efforts and time which are expected to be the long term goal of the market players.
Request a Sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15029
The Key Players in this Market Include:
- Facebook Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- HTC Corp.
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Recon Instruments, Inc.
This Mixed Reality Market is highly consolidated with top five companies occupying close to 90% of the market share in 2015. The growing number of start-ups coupled with technological advancements is estimated to however shift the market share slightly from key players to smaller companies. Furthermore, rising investments in emerging companies boost their innovation.
Procure the Report @ http://industryarc.com/purchasereport.php?id=15029
The Market has also been analyzed for 4 Geographic Regions:
- Americas - U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico & Others
- APAC - China, Japan, South Korea & Others
- Europe - U.K., Germany, France & Others
- Rest of the World - Middle East, Africa
Join us for free Webinar on "Mixed Reality Market - Slow Uptake but Better Growth Opportunities Compared to Virtual and Augmented Reality" @ http://goo.gl/forms/zlDXGvxr8xvK1tuI3
Browse Related Reports:
- Head Mounted Display Market: By Technology (Virtual, Augmented Reality, Others) Display Types (Monocular, Biocular, Other) Components (Control Board, Optical Unit, Other) End User Industry (Military, Commercial, Others) & Geography - Forecast (2016-2021) http://industryarc.com/Report/15023/head-mounted-display-market.html
- Virtual Retinal Display Market - By Components (Video Electronics, Light Source, Scanner and others), By End User Industry (Health care, Military and others) and By Geography (Americas, APAC, Europe, ROW) Forecast (2016-2021) http://industryarc.com/Report/15035/virtual-retinal-display-market.html
- Holographic Display Market: By Technology (Reflection, Transmission, Hybrid and Others), By Type (Laser, Semi-transparent and Others), By End-Users (Medical, Art & Museum, Defense & Aerospace and Others); By Geography - Forecast (2016-2021) http://industryarc.com/Report/15041/holographic-display-market.html
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market: Type (Augmented & Virtual Reality) End user (Surgical, Rehabilitation, Training, 3D Operation Room Simulations, Simulations, Diagnostics, Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy) - Forecast (2015-2020) http://industryarc.com/Report/78/augmented-reality-and-virtual-reality.html
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Aerospace & Defense, Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc
Browse Market Research Reports - http://industryarc.com/Domain/10/industrial-automation-instrumentation-market-research.html