Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) Returns to Silicon Valley with New Conference Tracks and Advisory Board Members
GMIC has announced a new advisory board featuring executives from Facebook and Evernote and new discussion tracks around financial technology, wearables, and IoT in preparation for their Silicon Valley conference on September 28-30.
Jun 17, 2015, 04:30 ET
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- GMIC Silicon Valley connects the people and companies that innovate the mobile industry for a conference that explores the changing landscape of mobile technology. On September 28-30th, the conference returns to Silicon Valley, bringing executives from over 60 countries for one of the only US conferences that highlights the impact of Asia on the rapidly changing mobile industry.
Now in its 4th year, the conference will include new conference tracks around emerging mobile technologies and a startup competition that will introduce high-potential mobile startups to an international investor community.
- Thought Leader: Hear provocative talks from from visionaries and executives representing the world's leading companies that are redefining the future of mobile and internet.
- Big Data: Learn how using data can drastically improve your products, marketing, operations and company overall.
- Fintech: Discover cutting-edge banking and financial technology experts who are changing how the world transacts through new platforms, APIs, mobile payments, bitcoin, and peer-to-peer lending.
- IoT & Wearables: Explore ideas and challenges such as sensor and smartphone connectivity, user experience, data collection, and how companies can reshape business strategy for this budding ecosystem.
- Mobile Enterprise & Security: Understand BYOD and IT consumerization and the best way to deal with external threats, hackers and viruses.
- Mobile Marketing & Growth: Get up to speed on the latest mobile marketing strategies and tools, including mobile user acquisition/retention, advertising spend optimization, and data tracking.
GMIC Silicon Valley has also appointed a new Advisory Board comprised of influential leaders in the mobile industry. These executives will steer the development of the GMIC SV conference program to be relevant to the needs of mobile executives, developers, entrepreneurs and investors.
GMIC Advisory Board Members
Tim Chang – Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
Ken Gullicksen – Chief Strategy Officer, Evernote
Jack Jia – Founder, Trusper
Vaughn Smith – VP Corporate Development, Facebook
Hans Tung – Managing Partner, GGV Capital
Sonny Vu – CEO, Misfit Wearables
To sign up for media registration and learn more about GMIC Silicon Valley, visit sv.thegmic.com.
Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) is an international conference that explores the global impact of mobile technology. Taking place in Beijing, New York, Tokyo, Jakarta, Bangalore, Sao Paulo, Taipei, and Silicon Valley, these conferences provide an opportunity for industry leaders to build relationships, share insights, and develop international growth strategy.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Global Mobile Internet Conference
Share this article