LONDON, Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Mobile offshore drills market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 20.4 percent from 2014 to 2020.
Mobile Offshore Drilling Units, or MODU, are facilities that are designed or modified to engage in drilling and exploration activities. The term MODU includes drilling vessels, semi submersibles, submersibles, jack-ups, and similar facilities that can be moved without substantial effort. These facilities may or may not have self-propulsion equipment on board and may require dynamic positioning equipment or mooring systems to maintain their position.
The major trends driving the 'Mobile offshore drills' are growing demand for crude oil, higher recovery rates and ageing oil reserves. North America is the leading market for Mobile Offshore drilling units with USA being major market in the region because of increasing demand for oil. European market is expected to see a rapid growth rate.
While rapid technological developments, increasing demand for oil and gas and higher recovery rates are driving the market, On the other hand, factors like environmental concerns – like brine contamination – and falling crude oil prices are strangling it.
This report extensively analyzes the Mobile offshore drilling market by segmenting it based on geography (North America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia and South and Central America), by technology (drilling vessels, semi submersibles, submersibles, jack-ups), and by shape and size. Key drivers and restraints that are affecting the growth of this market were discussed in detail. The study also elucidates on competitive landscape and key market players.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Mobile offshore drills Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Mobile offshore drills market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3605768/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers