DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sdgqd/global_natural) has announced the addition of the "Global Natural Fiber Composite Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global natural fiber composites market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2015 to 2020.
- What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for natural fiber composites market by end use application, fiber type, resin type, process, and region?
- Which products segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in this market?
- What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
- What are emerging trends in this market and reasons behind them?
- What are some of the changing requirements and demands of customers in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Natural fiber composite market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Natural fiber composite trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Natural fiber composite market size by various end use application such as automotive, building and construction, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Natural fiber composite market size by fiber type such as flax, kenaf, hemp, jute, and others both in terms of value and volume. Natural fiber composite market size by resin type such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polylactic acid, and others both in terms of value and volume. Natural fiber composite market size by process such as compression molding, injection molding, and others both in terms of value and volume.
- Regional analysis: Natural fiber composite market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- FiberGran GmbH & Co. KG
- FlexForm Technologies
- GreenGran BV
- Procotex Corporation SA
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7. Customer Analysis
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets