NEW YORK, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, "Natural Language Processing Market by Component (Solution and Services), Deployment Type (Cloud and On-premise Model), Type (Rule Based, Statistical, and Hybrid), Application Type (Machine Translation, Automatic Summarization, Sentiment Analysis, Text Classification, Question Answering, and Others), Vertical Type (Automotive, BFSI, Government, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Goods, and Others), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027".
The Global Natural Language Processing Market is expected to garner $42,389.83 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.6% from 2020 to 2027. The report delivers comprehensive insights into the current conditions and future scope of the industry by scrupulously analyzing market drivers and restraints, opportunities, major segments, and regions.
Download FREE Sample Report https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/5343
Key Segment Findings of the Market:
The market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment mode, component, application, vertical, and region.
- Among deployment mode segment, the cloud sub-segment is estimated to lead the market by growing with a significant CAGR during projected period. The growth of this sub-segment is mostly owing to the rising use of a cloud-based natural language processing platform, as it allows users to use and analyze multilingual content, user-generated content, and other web-content.
- Among type segment, the statistical sub-segment is anticipated to grab a dominating share of the market by rising at a CAGR of 19.1% throughout the forecast period. The growth of this sub-segment is majorly owing to rising demand for natural conversations between chat-bots and humans.
- Among region, the North America region market is anticipated to dominate the global market by collecting a revenue of $14,935.2 million in the estimated timeframe. The growth of this region market is chiefly owed to the growing demand for natural language processing products and services by companies in this region.
Increasing use of natural language processing techniques by companies and brands for obtaining customer reviews is the major factor driving the growth of the global natural language processing market. In addition, growing investments in the development of NLP and its applications is expected to open doors to innovative opportunities for the market growth in the forecast period. However, rise of complications owing to the usage of code-mixed language in NLP processes is anticipated to obstruct the market growth during the forecast period.
Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Natural Language Processing Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has made a severe impact on the growth of the global natural language processing market. The increasing need for enhancing customer experiences amidst the COVID-19 crisis has fueled the demand for NLP products and services, especially in the healthcare sector, during the pandemic period.
How Natural Language Processing Market during CORONAVIRUS Pandemic. Get Access to COVID-19 Impact Analysis Report.
Top 10 Players of the Natural Language Processing Industry
The major players of the global natural language processing industry are
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
Numerous business strategies, such as acquisitions, mergers, R&D activities, new product developments, and much more, are implemented by these players to attain a strong position in the global market. For instance, in August 2019, Baidu Research, a research wing of Baidu focused on fundamental research in artificial intelligence, launched ERNIE 2.0 (Enhanced Representation through kNowledge IntEgration), a brand-new natural language understanding model that outstripped Google's state-of-the-art BERT and the new XLnet in 16 NLP tasks.
Moreover, the report offers other key details of leading players such as business tactics, financial performance, and product/service range of these players along with Porter's five forces analysis and SWOT analysis.Inquire and Get Quick Access to Top Companies Development Strategies Summary Report [80 pages]
More about Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Most Trending Topics:
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Authentication Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 – Request to Download FREE Sample Report
- Natural Language Generation (NLG) Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 - Request to Download FREE Sample Report
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Healthcare and Life Sciences Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026 – Request to Download FREE Sample Report
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive