DUBLIN, April 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Online Gambling Quarterly Report - Spring 2020 Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A comprehensive quarterly report analysing updated benchmarks, KPIs, trends, and covering all sectors of the online gambling industry. The report covers a wide range of topics from key company sectors, such as finance, marketing, strategy.
Due to this extensive coverage, the report is a must-read for executives and departments of all companies active in the online gambling market.
The report covers:
- Strategic issues - Strategic topics, such as overall industry climate, trends, stock development.
- Financial benchmarks - Quarterly revenue benchmarks, EBIT and cost benchmarks.
- Marketing benchmarks - Social media benchmarks, SEO benchmarks, affiliate marketing benchmarks.
- Product-related topics and benchmarking - Product-related topics and benchmarking - Growth potential for selected products, benchmarking of product offers.
- Analyses of regions and regulated markets - Regional analyses, such as in-depth coverage of regulated markets.
- Angler Gaming
- Better Collective
- Catena Media
- Churchill Downs
- Evolution Gaming
- France total (ARJEL)
- GIG B2C
- Global Gaming
- GVC Online
- Net Gaming
- PPB (Flutter) Online
- Scout Gaming
- Spain total (DGOJ)
- Stars Group
- Svenska Spel
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 - COVID-19 Impacts
- Impact on overall revenues
- Betting will be hit the hardest
- The light at the end of the tunnel
Part 2 - Trends
- Online gambling industry climate
- Future winners in the online gambling market
- Key trends and topics
- Mobile gambling KPIs
- Share developments
Part 3 - Financial Figures and KPIs
- Total revenue
- Betting revenue
- Casino revenue
- EBIT/operating profit benchmarks
Part 4 - Marketing Analyses
- Marketing cost benchmarks
- Ad spending Germany
- Social marketing benchmarks
- SEO benchmarking
- Affiliate marketing benchmarking
Part 5 - Product Analyses
- Betting offers
- Football/soccer bets
- Other sports - tennis, basketball
- Live/in-play betting
- Casino games/offers
Part 6 - Regulated Markets Analyses
- Overview of regulated markets
- French online gambling market
- Spanish online gambling market
- Danish online gambling market
- New Jersey online gambling market
Part 7 - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/askie2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets