DUBLIN, Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Personalized Retail Nutrition and Wellness Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals, Functional Foods), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global personalized retail nutrition & wellness market size is expected to reach USD 50.0 billion by 2025, exhibiting a 9.1% CAGR over the forecast period.
Increase in demand for preventive health measures, rising trend for customization in the food sector, focus on healthier eating, and rising ongoing activities in nutrigenomics have strengthened the development of personalized nutrition products.
Concerns with respect to healthy lifestyle in order to gain optimum nutrition and preventing various illnesses is rising among the public. Factors pronouncing such concerns include inadequate nutrition in daily diet and sedentary lifestyle.
Currently, substantial marketed products are being produced and provided by startup companies such as STYR, Food Marbel, and Habit Food Personalized, LLC. Introduction of artificial intelligence-based algorithms to better track health data on routine basis has prompted medium-sized as well as well-established food and soft drink manufactures to design and develop various customized programs for people's health and well-being.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on product type, the market is bifurcated into dietary supplements & nutraceuticals and functional foods. Dietary supplements & nutraceuticals is projected to be the fastest growing segment owing to rising concern among people about lack of nutrition in their diet
- Vitamin dietary supplements held the largest share over other supplements owing to high market penetration of products in this segment. A major percentage of the U.S. population consume dietary intakes of vitamin A, C, D, and E
- The functional food products segment is fueled by easy availability of fortified products and changes in regulatory structure. Functional foods for protein source dominated the overall market owing to high usage rate of protein-enriched foods among athletes
- With respect to region, North America is estimated to emerge as the leading market in terms of revenue. This is primarily due to well-established food and biotechnology industries in U.S., coupled with presence of several personalized nutrition companies in the country
- Habit Food Personalized, LLC; Nima Labs, Inc.; Pfizer, Inc.; and Bayer AG are some key companies operating in this market. These players are focused on research activities for customized wellness product development.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
1.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
2.1 Information Procurement
2.1.1 Purchased Database
2.1.2 Internal database
2.2 Data Analysis
2.3 Market Formulation & Validation
2.4 Approaches for Market Estimation
2.4.1 Approach 1: Commodity Flow & Bottom Up Approach
2.4.2 Approach 2: Top Down and Parent Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11 Rising competition due to growth in the number of new entrants
18.104.22.168 Wide range of program options with respect to type and price
22.214.171.124 Increasing consumer health awareness coupled with growing demand for retail nutrition products
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199 Lack of research activities with respect to nutrigenomics
3.2 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market-Swot Analysis, By Factor (Political & Legal, Economic And Technological)
3.3 Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.4 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market- Regulatory Framework Analysis
3.5 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market- Clinical Development Analysis
Chapter 4 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market Categorization: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market: Product Movement Analysis
4.2 Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals
4.2.1 Global dietary supplements & nutraceuticals market, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
4.2.5 Amino acids
4.2.7 Other dietary supplements and nutraceuticals
4.3 Functional Food
4.3.1 Global functional food market, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
4.3.4 Dietary fibers
4.3.5 Fatty acids
4.3.7 Prebiotics & Probiotics
Chapter 5 Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market Categorization: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Physics
- Groking Lab
- Tellspec, Inc.
- Better Therapeutics
- Habit Food Personalized, LLC
- Noom, Inc.
- Savor Health
- Nima Labs, Inc.
- Airo Health
- One X
- Segterra, Inc.
- Nutrigenomix, Inc.
- BiogeniQ, Inc.
- DNAlysis Biotechnology
- DayTwo, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Herbalife International of America, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Procter & Gamble
- The Nature's Bounty Co.
- Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bactolac Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- DowDuPont, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont
- E.I.D. - Parry (India) Limited
- General Mills, Inc.
- Matsun Nutrition
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Hain Celestial
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvgb4z/global?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets