NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Propylene belongs to alkene class of hydrocarbons which is volatile and extremely flammable. It is one of the most extensively used organic chemical compound in the world. FCC splitters and On-Purpose Technology (OPT) are most widely used propylene production technologies across the globe. Propylene, one of the most important base chemicals, forms the building block for various chemical derivatives such as polypropylene, oxo-alcohols, propylene oxide, acrylic acid, acrylonitrile, cumene, acrolein, alkylates, dimersol, polymer gasoline, propylene oligomers, iso-butyl benzene, EPDM rubbers and isopropyl alcohol. Propylene and its derivatives are widely utilized for production of variety of downstream chemical products that find application in automotive and packaging applications. Moreover, expanding automotive sector, coupled with growing industrialization and booming packaging industry are anticipated to drive demand for propylene across the globe in the coming years.
According to "Global Propylene Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025", the global propylene market is forecast to grow at a CAGR around 6% during 2016-2025, on account of growing industrialization and rising demand for demand for eco-friendly paints across commercial and residential set ups. Additionally, announcements of various emerging OPT plants for propylene coupled with smooth trading practices between countries is boosting global propylene market. Furthermore, polypropylene is projected to dominate global propylene market, on account of increasing government regulations for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in environment supported by tremendous growth in the production of light commercial vehicles and packaging industries. Few of the leading players operating in global propylene market include Sinopec Corp., CNPC and ExxonMobil Corporation, among others. "Global Propylene Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates following aspects related to propylene market.
- Global Propylene Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Polypropylene, Acrylonitrile, Acrylic Acid, Propylene Oxide, Cumene & Others), By Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global propylene market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with propylene suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04214608-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-propylene-market-by-application-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2025-300388083.html