The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Roofing in US$ by the following Product Segments:
The report profiles 138 companies including many key and niche players such as:
American Hydrotech, Inc.
Atlas Roofing Corporation
Braas Monier Building Group S.A.
Carlisle Construction Materials LLC
Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
Etex Group SA
Firestone Building Products
IKO Industries, Ltd.
Masterplast Group International
NCI Building Systems, Inc.
Nucor Building Systems
Rockwool International A/S
Sika Sarnafil, Inc.
TAMKO Building Products, Inc.
The Garland Company, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW Roofing Materials: Improving Strength, Durability and Energy Efficiency of Residential and Non-Residential Buildings Growth Drivers for the Roofing Market: On a Scale 1 -10 (10 High Impact; 1 - Low Impact) Growth Dampeners for Roofing Market: On a Scale 1 -10 (10 High Impact; 1 - Low Impact) Growth Drivers in a Nutshell Market Fortunes Intrinsically Tied to the Construction Industry Dynamics Building Renovations & Remodeling: Key Revenue Contributors in the Developed Markets Rising Investments in Infrastructure Projects Strengthen Market Prospects Stringent Standards and Regulatory Compliance: A Major Challenge for the Roofing Industry Other Challenges Hampering Market Prospects for Roofing Materials Global Market Outlook The US & Europe: Steady Growth Projected for the Matured Markets Developing Countries Spearhead Current and Future Market Growth Booming Construction Activity to Drive Strong Market Gains
2. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERS The Perennial Need for Roofing in Buildings Drive Healthy Demand for Various Types of Roofing Materials Major Roofing Technology Trends Summarized Flat Roofs Dark and Reflective Surfaces Seamless Gutter Fireproof Roofing Membranes Based Flat Roofing Green Roofing Insulated Roofing Cool Roofing Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) Living Roof Metal Roofing Roofing Colors Roofing Tiles Slate Roof TPO Single-Ply Roofing Membranes Elastomeric and Plastic Roofing Growing Prominence of Environment-Friendly and Technologically-Advanced Roofing Solutions: The Fundamental Growth Driver Increasing Focus on Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly Roofing Materials Sustainable Roofing Solutions Gain Popularity Surge in Energy Consumption and the Resulting Need for Energy Efficient Roofing Drives Demand for Insulated Roofs Demand for Roof Insulation Driven by Climate Change and Increase in Global Temperatures Growing Need to Achieve Sustainability and Cost Savings Propels Demand for Green Building Materials Net Zero Energy Buildings: The Ultimate Objective Green Roofing Technologies Offer Huge Untapped Market Potential Solar Ready Roofs Energy-Efficient Asphalt Shingles Reflective Roof Coatings Lighter Roofing Shades Find Favor Despite Competition from Other Roofing Alternatives, Asphalt Shingles Continue to Maintain the Lead Recent Innovations in Asphalt Roofing Augurs Well for the Segment Hybrid Roof Systems are Finding Widespread Application Shingle Recycling Gain Momentum Recyclability, Sound Proof, and Durability Attributes Drive Widespread Adoption of Rubber Roofing Recycled Rubber Roofing Shingles ae Environment Friendly and Cost Effective Select Rubber Roofing Systems for Commercial and Residential Buildings One-Piece System Shed-Covering System Self-Adhesive System DuoPly System Rubber Roofing Shingles Make the Process of Roof Repair Easier Rubber Roofing Shingles Advantages Price Durability Easy Installation Ecologically Safe Low Maintenance Rubber Roofing Types for Various Buildings Fully-Adhered Mechanically-Fastened Ballasted (Loose-Laid) Longer Life, Fire-Proof, and Multiple Other Benefits Drive Faster Growth in Demand for Metal Roofing Production of Metal Roofs Major Metal Roofing Technologies Recent Metal Roof Styles and Trends Training and Field Supervision Gain Importance Built-Up Roofing Systems Face Various Operational, Technological, and Economic Hurdles Cold Applied Roofing System: An Ideal Option in High-Rise Buildings Cold-Liquid-Applied Membranes: The Next Generation Roof Waterproofing Technology Positive Demographic and Economic Trends Offer Bright Prospects for Roofing Demand Rapid Urbanization Ballooning Global Population Burgeoning Middle Class Population Fixing the Asbestos Asphyxiation: Nations Ought to Wake Up to the Alarming Problem
3. ROOFING INNOVATIONS AND ADVANCEMENTS Futuristic Roofing Materials Technologies Roofing and the Internet of Things (IOT) Technology Roof-Integrated Solar Systems Select Rooftop Solar Technologies Dow Chemical Powerhouse Solar Shingles SRS Energy Sol Power Tiles Icy Glass Solar Heat Shingles from SolTech Energy Solar Roof Systems from SunTegra SolarPod Grid Tied Solar Array Solo Power's Flexible Solar Panel Drones: The Next Big Thing for the Roofing Industry How Drones Work Time-saving Technology Drones: A Safer Solution? Comprehensive Reporting with Diagrams Expanding Applications of the Drone Technology Roofing Software Solutions Continue to Evolve Apps on Roof Consumer Portals Scheduling Boards Repair Tracking Service Ferrocement Channel Roof 3M Scotchkote Roofing Systems Roofr: Satellite Image-Based Estimates for New Roofing and Roofing Repairs Tesla's Solar Roofing Shingles that Absorb Sun's Energy New Commercial Roof Replacement Technology Novel Techniques for Roof Repairs Smog Absorbing Shingles: A Long Awaited Breakthrough in Roofing Technology Solar Roofing Shingles Heralds a Paradigm Shift in Captive Renewable Energy Technology BIPV for Rooftops BIPV and Building-Applied Photovoltaic (BAPV): A Comparative Analysis Non-Wovens: Assuming an Increasingly Important Role White Roofing Inching Up Wood Replacements Thermal Wood Compressed Wood
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW Roofing: A Prelude Types of Roofs Asphalt Shingles Metal Roofing Advantages Elastomeric Roofing Built-up Roofs Roofing Tiles Modified Bitumen Plastic Roofing Other Types of Roofing Wood Slate Roofs Cold-Applied Roofing and Waterproofing Systems Liquid-Applied Monolithic Membrane Systems Single Ply Roofing Felts Polyurethane Roofing Systems
5. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS Beacon Roofing Takes Over Allied Building Impack Takes Over Alsynite NZ SRS Distribution to Take Over SG Wholesale Roofing Guardian Roofing Takes Over Jorve Roofing GAF Inaugurates Manufacturing Plant CertainTeed Increase Available of Products for NorthGate SBS Modified Shingles Standard Industries Takes Over Braas Monier SOPREMA Inks Agreement with ARCOM Firestone Building to Take Over Gaco Western SRS Distribution Takes Over Metro Roofing Supplies ONCAP to Take Over Tecta America CertainTeed Inks Agreement with ARCOM Simon Roofing Takes Over Roth Roofing Products CertainTeed Takes Over Matterhorn Metal Roofing Brand SRS Distribution Takes Over Atlantic Owens Corning Takes Over InterWrap Solar Integrated Roofing to Take Over Jure Roofing GAF Takes Over Icopal Johns Manville Roofing Opens New Distribution Center Braas Monier Takes Over J.A. Plastindustri A/S
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY Visaka Industries Introduces ATUM Roofing Product Atlas Roofing Unveils Shingles with HP42 Technology Power Home Remodeling Introduces Fortitude Roofing System Tesla Launches Solar Roof and Powerwall 2 Recticel Insulation Unveils Self-Supporting Roof System Atlas Roofing Launches Pro-Cut High Profile Hip & Ridge
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 138 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 155)