NEW YORK, September 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Satellite Telephone, also known as a satphone, is a type of mobile phone that enables the users to communicate with each other by direct connection with the orbiting satellites instead of terrestrial cellular telephone sites. These phones possess the same characteristics as terrestrial cellular phones, but can work effectively in the areas where terrestrial cellular services are not available such as the areas where government has restricted internet access & calls, areas affected by natural disasters, etc.
Global Satellite Telephones Market: Outlook
Satellite Telephones market is witnessing tremendous growth on account of rising awareness and acceptance among various end user sectors due to its increasing demand from power outage, terrorist attack, natural disaster affected areas, etc.
The satellite telephones market is majorly dominated by key players, such as Inmarsat, Iridium, Thuraya, Globalstar, SPOT Global Phone, etc., which are providing the satellite phones as well as satellite phone services to the users.
Global Satellite Telephones Market: Key Drivers
The growing satellite industry market, increase in military expenditure and robust satphone rental market, across the globe, are the major factors that have propelled the market of satellite phones over the past few years.
Since, the satphones are cost-effective, have cheaper call rates, provide no roaming charges, etc., their demand and deployment is witnessing an increase globally, which is expected to boost the market of global satellite telephones in upcoming years as well.
Global Satellite Telephones Market: Emerging Trends
Satellite Telephones enable the users to stay in touch with one another at the time of any emergency, due to which the users have started investing majorly in these phones. However, in upcoming future, these satellite telephones are anticipated to provide accurate global coverage and be more consistent.
Moreover, some companies are also planning to integrate the cellular and satellite handset models in coming years, for enabling the users to have an access over the network without switching devices. Hence, these hybrid cellular/satellite capabilities are expected to be a major upcoming trend for global satellite telephones market.
Global Satellite Telephones Market: Segmentation
The Global Satellite Telephones Market can be segmented on the basis of Satellite Type, End User, and Region.
Based on the Satellite Type, the Global Satellite Telephones Market can be divided into the following segments:
- Low- Earth Orbiting
Based on the End Users, the Global Satellite Telephones Market can be divided into the following segments:
- Others (Public Safety Agencies, Tourism and Disaster Management)
Based on the Region, the Global Satellite Telephones Market can be divided into the following segments:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Global Satellite Telephones Market: Key Players
Leading players in the Global Satellite Telephones Market include Inmarsat, Iridium, Thuraya, Globalstar, SPOT Global Phone, etc.
Information on these key players is covered in the Global Satellite Telephones Market report. The report provides detailed company profiles including key segments including business segments, product offerings, financial facts and figures along with the historical data and operating history of the company.
Why Should You Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Global Satellite Telephones Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, and satellite telephone providers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The report is an outcome of in-depth secondary and primary research by industry experts. This market research report is a strategic guide to market players offering satellite telephones. The key trends and growth drivers, challenges, end user industry adoption trends, etc. have been taken into consideration before devising the Global as well as the regional market size and market share in the satellite telephones market. The report discusses in detail about the reasoning behind current market growth as well as historical market size and analysis, along with the forecast market size and key reasons and analysis for the same.
- Market Size & Forecast
- Market Share & Forecast - By Satellite Type, By End Users, By Region, By Company
- Regional & Segmental Analysis
- Emerging Trends & Upcoming Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness Index
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is satellite telephone and how the market will grow globally?
- Which are the key opportunity areas to invest in the market?
- What are the key drivers which will take the market to next level?
- What are the challenges prevailing in the market?
- Which are the dominating regions and countries in the world and how these regions and countries will grow in the coming years?
- Which are the key players providing satellite telephones? What is the market share of key players in the Global Satellite Telephones market and how market share dynamics will change in the coming five years?
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York - 10017
Connect with us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TechSciResearch
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/techsci-research
SOURCE TechSci Research