Download a Free Sample Report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by deployment, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the deployment, the public cloud segment led the market in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The rising need for API connections will be the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Accenture Plc, Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., and SAP SE are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing use of mobile apps. However, issues associated with system integration might challenge growth.
- How big is the North American market?
North America dominated the market with a 52% share in 2020.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Backup-as-a-service Market - Global backup-as-a-service market is segmented by Application (Online backup and Cloud backup) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market - Global infrastructure as a service market is segmented by deployment (public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., and SAP SE are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing use of mobile apps will offer immense growth opportunities, issues associated with system integration are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this software as a service (SaaS) market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Software as a Service (SaaS) Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Software as a Service (SaaS) Market is segmented as below:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70532
Software as a Service (SaaS) Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The software as a service (SaaS) market report covers the following areas:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Market Size
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Market Trends
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies a rising need for API connections as one of the prime reasons driving the Software as a Service (SaaS) Market growth during the next few years.
Software as a Service (SaaS) Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist software as a service (SaaS) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the software as a service (SaaS) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the software as a service (SaaS) market across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the software as a service (SaaS) market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Public cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Private cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hybrid cloud - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Adobe Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- SAP SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]