HONG KONG, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Sources (NASDAQ: GSOL) opens its Gifts & Home show today at Hong Kong's AsiaWorld-Expo and runs through April 21, 2017. The show highlights a broad variety of creative, curated and innovative gifts, premiums and home products from Greater China and across Asia.
Cameron Walker, President of Global Sources Gifts, Home and Hardware Group, said: "Our show gathers Verified Suppliers with high-quality gifts and home products. It is an excellent platform for buyers to discover creative items with high sales potential, and to learn the latest and upcoming market trends."
Highlights of the show:
- Creative Design Pavilion highlights award-winning, creative and innovative products as selected by expert analysts.
- Living & Giving Gallery features selected products with on-site demonstrations, interactive displays and workshops.
- Sports & Outdoor Gallery showcases products including a car sunshade and LED bicycle light.
- New Markets Pavilion features Analyst's Choice products from emerging sourcing markets including Vietnam, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Laos and Cambodia.
- Color Trends by Pantone presents the hottest colors and hues in home products for the coming season.
- New eCommerce pavilion for online and Amazon sellers.
- New Ready-to-Buy Zone with products in inventory and for delivery within 48 hours.
- Booth signage, directory and mobile app indicate suppliers who accept small orders.
- Mobile app enables buyers to take photos, make notes and follow exhibitors.
Summit and other value-added services
The Gifts & Home show includes a three-day Global Sources Summit to acquire actionable strategies and get insider tips on successful China importing from Amazon and other industry experts.
The show also features 500 exhibitors who accept small orders and who are eager to do business with online and Amazon sellers, boutiques, independent retailers and first-time buyers. Other value-added services include the Welcome Center for online and Amazon sellers, buyer and supplier apps, and a VIP Buyers Office.
Buyer can visit the co-located Mobile Electronics show to source the latest smartphone, tablets, wearables, accessories and mobile VR/AR and Startup Launchpad -- Asia's largest collection of hardware startups.
Thousands of top buyers are expected to attend the Gifts & Home show including American Eagle Outfitters, Brookstone, Burberry, Carrefour, Coppel, Fossil, King Jim Co., Li & Fung, MGB Metro, Office Depot, Robinsons, Seiko, Swarovski, Target, TOMY, Valore, Velleman, Walt Disney and Woolworths.
Global Sources serves its markets with an integrated online marketplace and trade show offering. The Gifts & Home show is complemented year-round by the industry's leading websites: Gifts & Premiums, Home Products and Hardware, accessible from GlobalSources.com. Updated daily, each site delivers exclusive content, including Analyst's Choice which provides an unbiased selection of new and innovative products. The At the Show show-daily newsletter provides reports and live video on the hottest products.
Opening hours for the show are:
- April 18-20 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Buyers can find more information about the Global Sources trade shows and pre-register to attend at http://www.globalsources.com/exhibitions.
More information about Global Sources is also available at the company's corporate site (http://www.corporate.globalsources.com/), Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), trade shows, magazines and apps.
More than 1.4 million international buyers, including 95 of the world's top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Now in its fifth decade, Global Sources has been publicly listed on the NASDAQ since 2000.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-sources-2017-spring-gifts--home-show-opens-today-300440545.html
SOURCE Global Sources