The Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market size was estimated at USD 19.63 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 21.40 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.34% reaching USD 33.56 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market, including Abbott Nutrition Inc., Ajinomoto Co., Inc, Atlantic Multipower UK Limited, Bio-Synergy Ltd, Clif Bar & Company, Creative Edge (Cenergy) Nutrition, Inc., Future Nutrition, Glanbia PLC, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, GNC Holdings, Inc., Herbalife International of America, Inc., Maximum Human Performance, LLC, Meiji Co., Ltd., MusclePharm Corporation, Nestle SA, Olimp Laboratories, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., PepsiCo, Inc., Post Holdings Inc., PowerBar Europe GmbH, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Stokely-Van Comp, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Twinlab Consolidated Holdings, Inc., Ultimate Nutrition Inc., Universal Nutrition, Vitaco Health Ltd., Weider Global Nutrition, LLC, and Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market? 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market during the forecast period? 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market? 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market? 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market? 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market? 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics 5.1. Introduction 5.2. Drivers 5.2.1. Increase in demand for protein bars, dietary supplements, and energy drinks among athletes 5.2.2. Customers increasing health consciousness and self-care 5.2.3. Indulgence buying and product knowledge 5.3. Restraints 5.3.1. Potential harmful effects of supplements 5.4. Opportunities 5.4.1. Increasing influence of organic sport nutrition 5.4.2. Improving nutritional supplements as per consumer taste preference across diverse age group 5.4.3. Easy and convenient multiple accessibilities of product 5.5. Challenges 5.5.1. Different regulatory at different countries 5.5.2. Unsafe supplements available on online sales channels
6. Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market, by Type 6.1. Introduction 6.2. Capsule/Tablets (Creatine, BCAA and others) 6.3. Carbohydrate Drinks 6.4. Carbohydrate/Energy Bars 6.5. Iso & Other Sports Drinks 6.6. Iso Drink Powder 6.7. Protein Bars 6.8. Protein Powder 6.9. RTD Protein Drinks 6.10. Supplement Powder
9. Americas Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market 9.1. Introduction 9.2. Argentina 9.3. Brazil 9.4. Canada 9.5. Mexico 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Australia 10.3. China 10.4. India 10.5. Indonesia 10.6. Japan 10.7. Malaysia 10.8. Philippines 10.9. Singapore 10.10. South Korea 10.11. Taiwan 10.12. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sports Nutrition & Supplement Market 11.1. Introduction 11.2. France 11.3. Germany 11.4. Italy 11.5. Netherlands 11.6. Qatar 11.7. Russia 11.8. Saudi Arabia 11.9. South Africa 11.10. Spain 11.11. United Arab Emirates 11.12. United Kingdom
13. Company Usability Profiles 13.1. Abbott Nutrition Inc. 13.2. Ajinomoto Co., Inc. 13.3. Atlantic Multipower UK Limited 13.4. Bio-Synergy Ltd. 13.5. Clif Bar & Company 13.6. Creative Edge (Cenergy) Nutrition, Inc. 13.7. Future Nutrition 13.8. Glanbia PLC 13.9. GlaxoSmithKline PLC 13.10. GNC Holdings, Inc. 13.11. Herbalife International of America, Inc. 13.12. Maximum Human Performance, LLC 13.13. Meiji Co., Ltd. 13.14. MusclePharm Corporation 13.15. Nestle SA 13.16. Olimp Laboratories 13.17. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. 13.18. PepsiCo, Inc. 13.19. Post Holdings Inc. 13.20. PowerBar Europe GmbH 13.21. Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC 13.22. Stokely-Van Comp, Inc. 13.23. The Coca-Cola Company 13.24. Twinlab Consolidated Holdings, Inc. 13.25. Ultimate Nutrition Inc. 13.26. Universal Nutrition 13.27. Vitaco Health Ltd. 13.28. Weider Global Nutrition, LLC 13.29. Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.