ALBANY, New York, Feb. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has published a new research report that offers in-depth insight on the overall working dynamics of the global Surgical Microscopes Market. The research report offers a great deal of information on plethora of factors that are responsible for laying a strong foundation of growth of the global market. According to the research report, the global surgical microscopes was valued at around US$515 Mn in 2018. The report predicts the market will exhibit a highly promising CAGR of ~10% over the given projection period ranging from 2018 to 2027. With this rate of growth, the market is now estimated to reach a valuation worth US$1.3 Bn by the end of 2027.
Key Findings in the Research Report:
- The global surgical microscopes market can be broadly segmented in terms of product, end user, application, and region.
- In 2018, based on product, a dominant share has been accounted by the sub-segment of casters. It is expected that the segment will continue to account for a dominant share in the coming years of the forecast period because of the growing penetration in the global market. Moreover, there are additional benefits such as maneuverability and ease of operation.
- In terms of application, the segment of oncology accounted for the largest share in the global market. The growth of the segment is rapid due to the increasing number of patients being treated for cancer. Moreover, growing research and studies in the field are also projected help in the market development.
- Based on end-user the global surgical microscopes market is expected to be led by ambulatory surgical centers & hospitals. This is because of the growing admission of patients in these centers. These surgical microscopes are used in several surgeries such as dental, ENT, and neurological among others.
Explore 181 pages report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Surgical Microscopes Market by Product: On Casters, Wall & Ceiling Mounted; Application: ENT Surgeries, Dentistry, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeries, Other Surgeries; End User: Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics. Read Detailed TOC - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/23702
Global Surgical Microscopes Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the important driving factors for the development of the global surgical microscopes market is the growing prevalence of chronic disorders that cannot be cured, but only controlled. Cancer being one such conditions, needs a lot of constant research and study to better understand its spread and malignancy so as to control it better. In such cases surgical microscopes are widely used. Thus, the market is flourishing due increasing prevalence of such diseases.
- Another important factor for the growth of the market is rise in the geriatric population across the globe. These people need regular monitoring and testing, which in turn is expected to help in driving up the sales of the surgical microscopes.
- In addition to this, increasing investments and funding put it to fuel life sciences research and studies are also expected to help in driving the growth of the global market.
Global Surgical Microscopes Market – Key Restraining Factor
- One of the biggest restraining factor for the market growth is the high per unit cost of these instruments. These are highly expensive equipment and at times not affordable to everyone. This may create a slowdown of the market in coming years.
- Another important restraining factor the surgical microscopes market is the lack of skilled labor.
Global Surgical Microscopes Market – Geographical Outlook
- There are five key regions of the global surgical microscopes market. These regions are North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
- Of these, currently, the global market is expected to be dominated by the regional segment of North America. A robust medical and research infrastructure is one of the key reasons behind its burgeoning growth. The regional market is expected to remain dominant over the course of the given period of forecast ranging from 2019 to 2027.
- Furthermore, increasing adoption of newer technologies, developed medical infra, and favorable reimbursement policies are some of the other reasons behind the growth of the regional market.
- On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit a promising growth rate in the near future. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and increased spending by emerging economies for healthcare infrastructure development are two of the key reasons behind its promising growth.
Analyze Surgical Microscopes market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Surgical Microscopes Market – Competitive Landscape
The vendor landscape of the global surgical microscopes market is currently expanding as leading companies try to bolster their product portfolio. These players are expected to venture in previously unexplored geographical regions to increase their revenues.
Some of the key companies in the market are ZEISS International, Leica Microsystems (Subsidiary of Danaher), HAAG-STREIT GROUP (Metall Zug Group), TOPCON CORPORATION, Alcon, Takagi Ophthalmic Instruments Europe Ltd., Ecleris, Optomic, Seiler Instrument Inc., and ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG.
Purchase this report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=23702<ype=S
Global Surgical Microscopes Market: Segmentation
- Surgical Microscopes Market by Product
- On Casters
- Wall & Ceiling Mounted
- Surgical Microscopes Market by Application
- ENT Surgeries
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeries
- Other Surgeries
- Surgical Microscopes Market by End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Surgical Microscopes Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Pharmaceutical industry:
Microscopy Devices Market - The global microscopy devices market was valued at US$ 6,218.0 Mn in 2016 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2017 to 2025 to reach US$ 12,351.4 Mn by 2025. The scanning probe microscopy segment is likely to fuel the growth of the global microscopy devices market from 2017 to 2025.
Image Guided Surgery Devices Market - The global image guided surgery devices market was valued at US$3068.9 mn in 2016. The revenues are expected to climb to US$4998.2 mn by 2025-end. The market is expected to clock at CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2025.
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Market - Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) techniques are effective optical diagnostics that cast a two-dimensional view of the retina to aid ophthalmological tests and treatments. The market for OCT is essentially propelled by the differential need for these techniques across various domains of life sciences and healthcare. The OCT market has been accentuated by the advent of new technologies, furthered by the escalating relevance of medical applications in the contemporary scenario.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research