NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05265709
The report predicts the global UV curable resins market to grow with a CAGR of 8.2% over the period of 2017 - 2023. The study on UV curable resins market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023.
The report on UV curable resins market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global UV curable resins market over the period of 2015 to 2023.
Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global UV curable resins market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations' journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The global UV curable resins market is segmented on the basis of type, application and end- use.
Global UV Curable Resins Market by Type
Global UV Curable Resins Market by Application
• Wood Coatings
• Graphics Art
Global UV Curable Resins Market by End- Use
• Graphic ArtsForage
• Industrial Coatings
Global UV Curable Resins Market by Regions
• North America
• Covestro AG
• Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Allnex Belgium SA/NA
• BASF SE
• Miwon Specialty Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Eternal Materials Co.,Ltd
• Jiangsu Sanmu Group Corporation
• DSM N.V.
• IGM Resins B.V
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of UV curable resins market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in UV curable resins market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global UV curable resins market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05265709
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001