ALBANY, New York, March 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The revenue index of the global wireless mesh network market is prognosticated to improve in the years to follow. Communication needs of industries are diversifying with each passing day. The complexity of high-end industries has made it necessary to deploy premium channels and technologies that can foster improved communication. Wireless mesh networks not only create a subsidiary channel for communication, but also bypass communication difficulties in testing environments. Use of these mesh networks across tunnels and oilrigs has created fresh opportunities for growth within the global market. Moreover, high-speed communication technologies have found their way into several industries. This trend has popularised wireless mesh networks across the globe. Th viability of using these networks in key industries is at the forefront of market growth and maturity.
It is estimated that the global wireless mesh network market would grow at a stupendous CAGR of 9.50% over the period between 2020 and 2027. The global wireless mesh network market is set to touch a value of US$ 11,622.9 Mn by 2027-end, rising up from a value of US$ 5,594.0 Mn in 2019. The growth of the market can majorly be attributed to advancements in telecommunication technologies.
Use of Wireless Mesh Networks in Emergency Situations
- Communication barriers during emergency situations can be severely damaging. Therefore, wireless mesh networks come in handy to meet the communication needs to mobile as well as fixed devices.
- High-speed video applications on public transport facilities are managed with the help of wireless mesh networks. In addition to this, these networks also impart strength and durability to electronic devices with special needs. The growing popularity of internet services shall emerge as a notable factor responsible for market growth.
- Wireless and hoc networks are extensively used across the telecommunication industry. In the event of emergencies or discrepancies, these networks can be used to route local telephone lines. Quality of service schemes are used by telephone operators to optimize the performance of the mesh.
Get pensive insights about the trends and opportunities floating in the Wireless Mesh Network Market [(By Radio Frequency Band (sub 1 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz); By Application (Hospitality, Government, Logistics, Mining, Education, Health Care, Others)] - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2020 – 2027 at:
Importance of Surveillance Technologies to Drive Market Demand
Wireless mesh networks have emerged as a resilient technology that can foster agility across several industries such as defense, oil and gas, and telecommunications. The importance of creating subsidiary channels to prevent communication blockages in key industries has brought these networks under the spotlight of attention. The following trends are responsible for the growth of the global wireless mesh network market:
- The defense industry makes ardent efforts to achieve high-level surveillance and reconnaissance. Use of wireless mesh networks for battlefield surveillance has created fresh opportunities for growth within the global market.
- Oilrigs are characterised by disparate landscapes and an uneven topography. Therefore, use of wireless mesh networks for establishing communication across the oil and gas industry shall drive sales across the market.
- The popularity of racing-car telemetry, coupled with the need for internet across closed communities, shall support the growth of the global wireless mesh network market.
- Electric smart meters, Wi-Fi devices, and laptops with data-exchange features use wireless mesh networks. Besides, the US military forces have begun using wireless mesh networks to establish greater connectivity across their mobile devices.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1968
Unaddressed Research Areas Related to Wireless Mesh Networks
- Despite the uncontested utility of wireless mesh networks, the market is not free of challenges and restraints to growth. Contention around modulation schemes used in systems with wireless mesh networks have hampered market growth.
- The high cost of advanced antenna processing has raised several questions with regard to the use of antenna technologies.
- Security remains a core concern while using the open architecture of wireless mesh networks. Therefore, the global wireless mesh network market could suffer formidable roadblocks to growth in the times to follow.
Analyze wireless mesh network market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Wireless Mesh Network Market: Key Players
- Cisco Systems
- Concentris Systems LLC
- ABB (Tropos Networks Inc.)
- Zebra Technologies
- Firetide Inc.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1968
The global wireless mesh network market can be segmented as:
By Radio Frequency Band
- Sub 1 GHz Band
- 2.4 GHz Band
- 4.9 GHz Band
- 5 GHz Band
- Health Care
- North America
- Rest of NA
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Rest of China
- South Asia
- Sri Lanka
- Rest of South Asia
- New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global IT & Telecom Industry:
Urban Planning Software & Services Market – Digital transformation is the key word in the market for urban planning software & services. The success of smart city services is highly dependent on the rate of digital implementation. This is justified since cloud-based software segment is anticipated to aggressively grow in the urban planning software & services market. The urban planning software & services market is expected to reach ~US$ 211.4 Bn by the end of 2027.
Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare Market – Transparency Market Research (TMR), forecasts the global IoT in healthcare market to be evaluated at US$ 102.8 Bn in 2019. Expanding at a pace of 20.9% CAGR for the 2019-2027 forecast period, the market is estimated to be worth US$ 469.4 Bn by the end of 2027.
Healthcare Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market – As per the research report by Transparency Market Research about the global healthcare natural language processing market is expected to be on course to reach a hefty valuation worth US$7,450.8 mn by the year 2027. This growth of the global market is expected to be achieved with the help of a massive CAGR of 19.1% over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) IT Market – Global Quick Service Restaurants IT market is expected to reach US$ 21,771.7 Mn by 2027. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% during the period from 2020 to 2027. The global Quick Service Restaurants IT market is mainly driven by increasing demand for user-friendly and efficient solutions such as digital signage, point of sales solutions etc. Additionally, the growing use of mobile for payment processing by customers' requires the quick service restaurants to keep their IT infrastructure up to date and effective.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research