Feb 25, 2022, 11:30 ET
DUBLIN, Feb. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by End-user, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market size was estimated at USD 13.98 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 15.13 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.68% to reach USD 25.04 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product , the market was studied across Collagen-based Sealants, Fibrin-based Sealants, Hydrocolloids-based Sealants, and Synthetic Adhesives.
- Based on Application , the market was studied across Acute Wounds and Chronic Wounds. The Acute Wounds is further studied across Burns and Surgical & Traumatic Wounds. The Chronic Wounds is further studied across Diabetic Foot Ulcer, Pressure Ulcer, and Venous Leg Ulcer.
- Based on End-user, the market was studied across Clinics, Home Healthcare, and Hospitals.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market, including 3M Company, Acelity (Kci Licensing, Inc.), B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc, Brightwake Ltd., BSN Medical, Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast Corp, ConvaTec Group PLC, Covidien, Derma Sciences, DermaRite Industries, LLC, Elkem ASA, Essity Aktiebolag, Ethicon Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), Hollister Incorporated, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Kinetic Concepts, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Medline Industries, Inc., Medtronic PLC, MiMedx, Molnlycke Health Care, Organogenesis Inc, Paul Hartmann AG, Smith & Nephew PLC, TRIAGE MEDITECH PVT. LTD., and Zimmer Biomet.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of patients with chronic wounds
188.8.131.52. Growing geriatric population across the world
184.108.40.206. Growth in diabetic patients
220.127.116.11. Rising number of accidents and trauma cases
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with devices
22.214.171.124. Development towards smart wound care equipment
126.96.36.199. Growth potential in emerging markets
188.8.131.52. Rapidly changing technologies and increasing competitors
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market, by Product
6.2. Collagen-based Sealants
6.3. Fibrin-based Sealants
6.4. Hydrocolloids-based Sealants
6.5. Synthetic Adhesives
7. Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market, by Application
7.2. Acute Wounds
7.2.2. Surgical & Traumatic Wounds
7.3. Chronic Wounds
7.3.1. Diabetic Foot Ulcer
7.3.2. Pressure Ulcer
7.3.3. Venous Leg Ulcer
8. Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market, by End-user
8.3. Home Healthcare
9. Americas Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Wound Closure & Advanced Wound Care Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. Acelity (Kci Licensing, Inc.)
13.3. B. Braun Melsungen AG
13.4. Baxter International Inc
13.5. Brightwake Ltd.
13.6. BSN Medical
13.7. Cardinal Health Inc.
13.8. Coloplast Corp
13.9. ConvaTec Group PLC
13.11. Derma Sciences
13.12. DermaRite Industries, LLC
13.13. Elkem ASA
13.14. Essity Aktiebolag
13.15. Ethicon Inc. (Johnson & Johnson)
13.16. Hollister Incorporated
13.17. Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
13.18. Kinetic Concepts
13.19. Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
13.20. Medline Industries, Inc.
13.21. Medtronic PLC
13.23. Molnlycke Health Care
13.24. Organogenesis Inc
13.25. Paul Hartmann AG
13.26. Smith & Nephew PLC
13.27. TRIAGE MEDITECH PVT. LTD.
13.28. Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3rgwil
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article