ATLANTA, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GP PRO, a leading provider of integrated restroom and food service solutions for commercial facilities, today announced the ActiveAire system, a suite of air care products to tackle one of the top public restroom complaints, odor. The new line is designed to provide long lasting, highly effective freshness and involves very simple maintenance to promote satisfaction among restroom users, custodial staff and those who own or manage commercial facilities.
"More than 80 percent of companies spend time and money on odor control, yet it continues to be the number two reason for public restroom dissatisfaction behind seat cleanliness," said Todd Lappi, category director for air care at GP PRO. "When we learned people consider restroom hygiene a reflection of the overall business, we knew we could help change those perceptions."
The new ActiveAire suite of air care products features a first-of-its-kind motion-activated freshening toilet paper dispenser to bring freshness where it's needed most – inside the stall. The freshening dispenser is just one of the innovative products that delivers a number of benefits:
- Elevated Image & Experience: 80 percent of decision-makers believe keeping restrooms smelling clean has a positive impact on patron experience according to a 2013 Buzzback survey in the office building segment.
- Matching Scents: Restroom users can enjoy a consistent fresh scent throughout the room as the air care suite uses the same fragrances across products. Business owners can choose from six scents -- for one cohesive fragrance, as opposed to conflicting or competing scents.
- Sustained Release: Continuous freshness is provided for 30 days reducing the number of times custodians must change refills and limiting the number of refills that need to be ordered.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy-access designs make maintenance and refills a breeze, with no messy liquids or sprays. The in-stall freshening dispenser requires no ladders for refilling.
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Compliant: The product line features a suite of six fragrances which are VOC compliant with federal and state regulations.
The ActiveAire system includes solutions in the stall and on the wall coordinated with the same scent.
In the stall:
- ActiveAire® Automated Freshener Dispenser delivers motion-activated odor neutralization upon stall entry and further freshness on-demand
On the wall:
- ActiveAire® Passive and Active Whole-Room Freshener Dispensers provide freshness options for both large and small restrooms with good or limited ventilation
- ActiveAire™ Low-Splash Deodorizer Urinal Screen keeps the urinal smelling fresh while reducing splash by 70% when compared to no urinal screen, reducing the mess for patrons and maintenance staff
"Rough math says we spend about 400 days in a restroom over our lifetimes," said Lappi. "Shouldn't it be a good experience?"
About GP PRO
GP PRO, a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, manufactures and sells well-known brands like enMotion®, Compact®, Angel Soft Professional Series®, Brawny Industrial®, Dixie®, SmartStock® and PerfecTouch®. GP PRO designs products to meet restroom, food service and break room needs for office buildings, healthcare, food service, high traffic, lodging, retail and education facilities plus a wide range of industrial and manufacturing facilities in North America.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gp-pro-debuts-complete-activeaire-system-300363300.html