"GP PRO research shows odor is a primary reason for public restroom dissatisfaction. With the average person spending almost 400 days of their life in a public restroom, this is a serious issue that needs to be managed," said John Strom, senior vice president of marketing for GP PRO. "With so much of our time spent in a public washroom, neutralizing unpleasant odors is critical to offering an elevated experience. The Compact® with ActiveAire™ Tissue Dispenser was created to help make sure facility managers have products that truly perform."
In addition to creating an elevated user experience in the washroom, this market-disrupting product was also created to be easy for facility managers to maintain in a variety of ways:
- On Demand Scent: The scent is motion-activated when entering the stall. In addition, a wave of the hand will provide an extra burst of freshness.
- Easy to Maintain Location: By placing the product in the stall instead of mounting it high on a wall, building maintenance doesn't need ladders to change scents or batteries when needed.
- Sustaining Release for Ongoing Odor Control: A gentle fan blows air across fragrance refills providing sustained release for 30 days.
- Fresh Air: Refills do not contain propellants or added VOCs.
- On Trend Fragrance: Six pleasant fragrance options with unique neutralization technology.
"Bad washroom odors can lead people to form opinions about a business' commitment to hygiene and even how much the company cares about customers," said Strom. "The Compact® with ActiveAire™ Tissue Dispenser will give building maintenance teams the confidence that the odors will be neutralized and customers will have a superior experience."
For more information about the Compact® with ActiveAire™ Tissue Dispenser and GP PRO, visit GP PRO's booth (#2329) at ISSA/Interclean 2015 in Las Vegas, October 20-23. More information can also be found at www.gppro.com.
ABOUT GP PRO
A division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, GP PRO manufactures and sells well-known washroom brands like enMotion®, Compact®, Angel Soft Professional Series™, and SofPull® in addition to foodservice brands including Dixie®, SmartStock®, PerfecTouch®, and EasyNap®.
GP PRO™ products are designed to meet the specific washroom , foodservice and break room needs for a wide range commercial facilities including office buildings, healthcare, food service, manufacturing, high traffic, lodging, retail, and education. The product offering is extensive and offers facility managers and maintainers high flexibility to choose the right format, solution benefits and quality tier to meet their specific facility needs. The GP PRO™ product portfolio spans washroom (paper towels, toilet tissue, hand soap, hand sanitizer, air care, wipers and seat covers) and foodservice (cups, napkins, cutlery, plates, bowls, wraps, food packaging and wipers).
For more information about GP PRO™ products, please call 1-866-HELLO GP (435-5647) or visit us at www.gppro.com. GP PRO™. Performance at Work™.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151020/278622