SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Gravity Software™ (Gravity) today announced the release of the Gravity 2015 Inventory module. By adding a true Multi-Location Inventory to their offerings, Gravity gives Small to Medium Size Businesses (SMBs) the ability to track their products wherever they conduct business. Each location can control its own pricing, reordering and stocking characteristics. Gravity's cloud financial software is built on the Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM platform and provides SMBs with the distinct advantage of having financials and CRM fully integrated.
In addition to multi-location inventory and real-time inventory tracking, Gravity provides all the recognized costing methods: First In, First Out (FIFO); Last In, Last Out (LIFO); Weighted Average; Standard Costing and Specific Identification. Gravity's Inventory Advanced Pricing features provide powerful, yet flexible pricing options for customers, such as:
- Pricing by Customer
- Pricing by Customer Type
- Pricing by Item and Item Type
- Pricing by Unit of Measure
- Quantity Breaks
"Most entry level accounting packages do little to accurately track and properly cost inventory," said John Silvani, President & CEO of Gravity Software. "Too much inventory and you are tying up capital and ultimately wasting money. Gravity's Inventory Module allows customers to easily manage re-order points, minimum and maximum inventory levels and show a real-time available to promise."
The importance of tracking inventory for SMBs is critical and the ease of use is just as important. If tracking is difficult to maintain and execute, it won't be used and will hold no value. Gravity's features are designed for companies that have outgrown their entry level accounting solutions like QuickBooks. Gravity combines the features and power that smart businesses need with ease of use. No more devastating year-end inventory adjustments reducing your company's profit. Gravity provides real-time visibility of your inventory status and inventory requirements.
Additional benefits include:
- Inventory Adjustments and Transfers with Reason Codes
- Easily Process Customer & Vendor Returns
- Better Collaboration – Team members can increase productivity by using technology that's familiar
- Complete Transaction Audit Trail – Provides full transparency to your activity
- Dimensional Reporting – Tracking locations, events, machinery, etc.
- Full Role Based Security – Ensure your data integrity
- Free 30-day Trial – Determine if this solution is the right fit for your organization before committing
- Powerful Dashboards – Drill deep into your data with custom charts and graphs
- Reduce IT Costs – Improve accessibility and reliability
- Seamless Integration with Excel – Slice & dice data with pivot tables
- Segmented Chart of Accounts – Easily set up profit centers, divisions
Gravity's guiding principle is to simplify the lives of our users while providing SMBs the platform they need to grow. Those interested in more information and starting a free trial can visit the website or contact us for additional details
Sign up for our FREE 30-day Trial.
Gravity Software, LLC (Gravity) is an online cloud business management software company that provides financial business solutions exclusively written for smart businesses. Gravity's robust solution is built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to give businesses the distinct advantage of having your Financials and CRM fully integrated on one platform. More than just accounting, Gravity provides businesses with the necessary tools and processes to help drive sales, improve customer service and increase productivity. Gravity Software - Simply Innovative Business Management. www.go-gravity.com. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIN & Google+, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, and Like us on Facebook.
Gravity Software and the Gravity logo are trademarks of Gravity Software LLC. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For Additional Information
Contact: Valerie Silvani, Director of Marketing
SOURCE Gravity Software