SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Dec. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Hills Software and INTEGRITY Security Services (ISS) will showcase their industry-leading technology for automotive electronics and secure IoT devices at CES 2017 and Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) and associated programs, January 4-8, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Key demonstrations and presentations will include innovative solutions for cybersecurity for the connected car, ensuring trusted electronic component supply chains, and consolidating complex automotive cockpit software in safe and secure domains.
CTS, January 4 – Rio Hotel
- 10:00am – The Wireless Battle panel with David Sequino, VP of INTEGRITY Security Services, Green Hills Software
- 12:20pm – Automotive Cybersecurity Year in Review presentation by Joe Fabbre, Director of Platform Solutions, Green Hills Software
CES, January 5-8, Booth, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall #3132
- Autonomous Intelligence – In-car demonstrations of automated driving intelligence with Dura Automotive
- Safe ECU Consolidation – Linux/Android infotainment securely consolidated with safety-certified dashboard functions for scalable eCockpits
- V2X and the Connected Car – Secure communication and OTA updates over untrusted networks
- Secure Devices and Supply Chains – Create, distribute and authenticate secure assets in devices and throughout the manufacturing supply chain
- Safety Instrument Clusters – Eight different safety-critical instrument clusters running on the latest automotive processors
Locations for Green Hills Software and ISS:
- CES – Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) North Hall Booth #3132
- Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) – Rio Hotel, January 4
- Green Hills Software Private Meeting Suite – Palazzo Hotel
- Renesas Hospitality Suite – MGM Hotel
- GENIVI® Showcase – Bellagio Hotel, 33rd Floor, January 5, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
For more details, go to the Green Hills website at http://www.ghs.com/events/CES_2017.html
About Green Hills Software
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent software vendor for the Internet of Things (IoT). In 2008, the Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 RTOS was the first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL 6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product. Our open architecture integrated development solutions address deeply embedded, absolute security and high-reliability applications for the military/avionics, medical, industrial, automotive, networking, consumer and other markets that demand industry-certified solutions. Green Hills Software is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with European headquarters in the United Kingdom. Visit Green Hills Software at www.ghs.com.
About INTEGRITY Security Services
INTEGRITY Security Services (ISS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Green Hills Software, established to provide best practice embedded security products and infrastructure solutions for protecting smart devices from cyber security attacks. End-to-end automotive solutions range from ECU cryptographic platforms to large-scale public key management systems.
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo, MULTI, INTEGRITY and INTEGRITY Multivisor are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the U.S. and/or internationally. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/green-hills-software-and-integrity-security-services-to-present-and-exhibit-at-ctsces-2017-in-las-vegas-nv-300382871.html
SOURCE Green Hills Software