SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Time goes by so quickly, especially when counting in dog years. One of the greatest challenges dog lovers face is how quickly our beloved friends age. We want to extend our time together, keeping our dogs comfortable and mobile, maintaining the puppy within that we love.
GreenDog Naturals®, formulated and distributed by Rainbow Light, a respected leader in natural human nutrition for nearly 30 years, delivers nutritional supplements of the highest potency and purity to support dogs of all ages and prevent common issues.
"If you provide the best-quality nutrients available to your dog, 90 percent of your dog's health problems will miraculously disappear," says GreenDog Naturals' Veterinary Advisor Randy Kidd, Ph.D., DVM and author of "Dr. Kidd's Guide to Herbal Dog Care."
In his veterinary practice, Dr. Kidd has seen many dogs suffering from painful hip and joint problems that hinder mobility. He helped develop GreenDog Naturals Healthy Motion® based on scientific evidence showing that glucosamine, especially taken in combination with MSM and chondroitin, promotes healthy joints, cartilage and connective tissue. This combination takes six weeks to see results, so Healthy Motion also uniquely provides a Proprietary Joint Comfort Blend that helps soothe temporary discomfort. The herbs turmeric, white willow and ginger, for example, are studied for addressing inflammation and soothing temporary discomfort in dogs.
"We've received positive feedback about Healthy Motion from customers seeing remarkable results," said Dr. Kidd. "Within days the dogs are acting like puppies again, and their guardians say they have their dog back."
Dr. Kidd's tips for keeping dogs mobile:
- Keep Moving. As dogs age, they may not want to endlessly fetch the ball, but daily 20 minute walks will help joint flexibility.
- Manage weight. Obesity makes normal movement difficult, stresses joints with extra pressure and can trigger diseases including diabetes, inflammation- and immune-related problems.
- Massage and chiropractic work help dogs' joints maintain normal function; acupuncture can help alleviate pain and support healing.
- Use supportive supplements early, before symptoms start, which will also help manage vet bills.
- Supplements typically provide studied potencies while fortified foods and treats often don't provide levels required to see benefits. When comparing potencies, supplements often deliver better value and provide regular, predictable dosing.
Healthy Motion is available in powder to add to food and bone-shaped chewables convenient for travel. GreenDog Naturals -- including Healthy Motion, Complete Calm and Whole Dog Daily -- are manufactured in the U.S. in a certified-organic, GMP and FDA-compliant facility, and are "A" rated by the National Animal Supplement Council. Like all Rainbow Light products, they're available in 100 percent recycled, BPA-free EcoGuard™ bottles, reducing packaging carbon footprint by 92 percent.
GreenDog Naturals are available at independent pet supply stores and natural health stores.
Saybrook Marketing Communications
SOURCE Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems