ATLANTA, Dec. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenPrint LLC, creator of the world's first Reduced Emission Fuel (REF) Programs, continues to show significant growth as the leader in reduced emissions products and programs. Achieving profitability in May of this year, after less than 24 months in market, the company ends 2016 with a 450% revenue growth rate, year over year.
The company has had a fantastic year, driven by client and consumer demand. "We've gone from concept to mass production in such a short period. Today, we have an 'A list' of clients who are realizing fantastic results from our programs, including increases in loyalty, visits, and sales. Best of all, there is no sign of a slowdown in 2017. We're continuing our international expansion and our teams are planning launches with some of the larger multi-national brands in the industries we serve," says Pete Davis, CEO.
Highlights of GreenPrint momentum in 2016:
- Closed Series A Funding
- Built and scaled two separate seven figure product lines serving the fuel marketing and fleet industries
- Expanded internationally, now operating in 5 languages across 12 countries, generating more than 50% of revenue overseas
- Sequestered over 280,000 tons of CO2e on behalf of the company's clients programs
- Expanded and launched client programs to almost 200 retail fuel locations in the United States
- Signed agreements to reduce emissions on over 500,000,000 gallons of fuel in 2017
- Built a world class team, adding key executives and board members, Including:
- Van Tarver – Former President of Kroger's Fuel Business
- Joe Petrowski - Former CEO of Cumberland Farms and Chairman of Gulf Oil Group
- David Nelson – Professor of Economics & Retail Fuel Industry Expert
GreenPrint's unique value proposition and rapid traction has been recognized across multiple industries and disciplines in 2016, including:
- 2016 MAX Marketing & Excellence Award
- Fuel Retail Leader of the Year (received by ALON Southwest Convenience Stores)
- Finalist for Atlanta Business Chronicle's Governors International Award
Today, GreenPrint has a growing team of talented individuals who operate low carbon and Reduced Emissions Fuel (REF) programs for retail gasoline and fleet providers through a patent-protected and proprietary platform. GreenPrint offers its programs as voluntary free-market solutions to help leading brands build loyalty and goodwill, by giving back, planting trees in their communities and working to address concerns over climate change by sequestering greenhouse gas emissions from the environment. GreenPrint currently supports almost 200 retail locations and over 35,000 fleet clients in more than 15 markets across North America and Europe. So far, these programs have offset an impressive 280,000 tons of CO2e and have planted over 50,000 trees in national forests, and counting.
GreenPrint is the world's leading innovator of sustainability as a service. The company's patent-pending products provide municipalities, commercial fleet managers, and petroleum retailers the ability to build goodwill, enhance brand loyalty, and increase market share.
SOURCE GreenPrint, LLC