NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Greywolf Execution Partners announced that Timothy Nick, Mark Puetzer and Charles Jenness have joined Greywolf's institutional sales trading team. The new members will add a knowledgeable and experienced sales force as well as a strong client following to Greywolf's growing customer base.
All three individuals are seasoned, fully-licensed sales traders, known for providing their clients a high level of expertise of the global equity markets. The expansion of the firm's sales-trading group comes at a strategic point in time in Greywolf's development, which has continually gained exposure in the last 18 months with its addition of technical analysis as a means of offering clients more value. Led by Mark Newton, CMT, Greywolf's Chief Technical Analyst, Greywolf offers clients a high-touch personal level of technical expertise which the firm feels can help add alpha to the portfolio management process.
Greywolf Execution Partners, www.greywolfep.com, founded in 2008, is based on Wall Street, with operational headquarters located on the New York Stock Exchange.
GREYWOLF INSTITUTIONAL EXECUTION FEATURES
- Return on Execution through Greywolf's Technical Analysis
- Agency Only/Unconflicted Execution
- Multiple Trading Platforms
- High Touch
- Price Discovery
- Custom Algorithmic Trading Programs
- NYSE Operationally based
"Bringing Tim, Mark and Charlie to Greywolf reflects our combined passion and approach to the pure-agency business, further enhanced by Greywolf's proprietary institutional technical analysis," stated Chris Martin, President & CEO of Greywolf Execution Partners.
"Our institutional clients will see and experience, first-hand, the Greywolf Advantage: an agency-only execution, anonymity, technical analysis and confirmation, post-trade technical tracking, and hopefully bring new meaning to pure agency execution," said Tim Nick.
- Timothy D. Nick has nearly a quarter of a century of NYSE trading experience. During his career, Tim was a Managing Director at Bear Wagner Specialists and an institutional broker at A.W. Bertsch Inc. Tim is a former NYSE Floor Official and is on the Board of the Floor Members Emergency Fund.
- Mark Puetzer is an experienced Institutional Sales Trader with two decades of experience in the financial markets. Mark has worked as the compliance officer for Z & Z Securities, a member firm on the NYSE.
- Charles F. Jenness, a veteran of the United States Army, has worked as an NYSE specialist with Bear Stearns, JP Morgan and Barclays Capital for ten years, becoming one of the youngest individuals to be promoted to NYSE specialist.
About Greywolf Execution Partners
Greywolf Execution Partners, www.greywolfep.com, is a dynamic, growing, agency-only institutional execution brokerage service, founded in 2008. Based in New York City, with executive offices at 40 Wall Street, New York, and operational offices on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, Greywolf specializes in execution services for portfolio managers, hedge funds, proprietary traders, and registered investment advisers. Greywolf Execution Partners is a member of FINRA and SIPC, as well as an NYSE EuroNext Member. For information contact Paul Davis at 212-509-0618 or visit www.greywolfep.com. Media contact: Anthony DiMaio, Anthem Communications, 212-509-0618.
SOURCE Greywolf Execution Partners