FRAMINGHAM, Mass., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDG Enterprise's CITE Conference + Expo—the first conference devoted exclusively to the intersection of consumer technologies and the enterprise—today released the full agenda for the 2013 event and the addition of the CITE Conference + Expo Evening of Innovation. Key event topics include the Internet of Things, Social Enterprise, the Organization of the Future, Tablets and Corporate Devices, Mobile Apps and the User Experience. The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise (CITE) Conference + Expo will bring together 750+ IT and business executives, venture capitalists and other practitioners, at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco, June 2-4, 2013.
"Building off the success of the inaugural CITE Conference + Expo, this year's event will feature the latest real-world stories and thought leadership around how organizations can embrace consumer technology and give users the power to work in new and more efficient ways," said Matt Rosoff, editorial director, CITEworld.
Hear from Industry Leaders
The CITE Conference + Expo agenda offers attendees deep insight into how organizations are embracing the influx of consumer technologies in the workplace, resulting in new business innovation, higher productivity and employee satisfaction. Industry leaders selected to speak at CITE 2013 include:
- Gary Hamel, the prolific author and management guru whose latest venture seeks to reinvent management by harnessing the power of open innovation.
- Judy Batenburg, VP, IT Infrastructure & Operations, Starz Entertainment
- Steve Damadeo, IT Operations Manager, Festo Corporation
- Jim Ginsburgh, Research Associate, Leading Edge Forum, CSC
- Marie Hattar, VP, Global Marketing Planning and Programs, Cisco
- Deborah Juhnke, Director of Information Management Consulting, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Brian Katz, Director, Mobility Engineering, Global Infrastructure Services, Sanofi
- Tony Lalli, Vice President, Technology Consultant, Bank of New York Mellon
- Andrew J. Lang, Senior Vice President of IT & CIO, WellPoint, Inc.
- John Mancini, President & CEO, AIIM
- Nathan McBride, VP, IT & Chief Cloud Architect, AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- Douglas Neal, Research Fellow, Leading Edge Forum, CSC
- Tom Petrocelli, Senior Analyst, Social Enterprise, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG)
- Brandon Porco, Chief Technologist & Solutions Architect, Northrop Grumman
- Ted Shelton, Managing Director, Social Enterprise Strategy, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC)
- Tom Soderstrom, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the CIO, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
CITE's enhanced agenda includes case studies, best practices and interactive sessions focused on mobility, the user experience, the IT organization of the future and much more.
"Consumerization is much more than a trend; it is fast becoming the new way of working and many enterprises are benefitting from greater productivity and efficiency, as well as increased customer engagement," said Adam Dennison, vice president and publisher, CIO. "Vendors and solution providers play a key role in the consumerization landscape and dialogue, and the CITE Conference + Expo provides them the perfect platform to exchange ideas and feature products with hundreds of business users and buyers. Vendors in the mobile, social, cloud, app space and more will benefit greatly from this unique event."
CITE Social Activity
In the weeks leading up to the conference, the CITE team will lead a series of Twitter chats focused on key topics of interest to the audience. The chats will be held on Fridays at 1 pm ET beginning May 3, with topics as follows:
May 3: Mobile devices
May 10: Mobile apps
May 17: The User Experience
May 24: Consumerization and the Changing Face of IT
To join or listen to a CITEchat, please follow @CITEconference on Twitter and the hashtag #CITEchat.
CITE Conference + Expo 2013 Sponsors Include:
- Game Changer Sponsors: AT&T, Cisco, Citrix and IntraLinks
- Innovator Sponsor: BMC Software, Box
- Next Gen Plus Sponsors: AirWatch, AppSense, Jive, Mobi and WatchDox
- Next Gen Sponsors: BitzerMobile, BoardVantage, Capriza, Effective UI, Good Technology, i7, IT Involve, K2, OutSystems, TrackVia
The Game Changer Sponsorship Opportunities have sold out and limited sponsorship opportunities are still available including the CITE Night of Innovation. Innovator sponsorships include an opportunity to speak at CITE 2013. To view the full agenda and list of speakers please visit www.citeconference.com.
For more information about the CITE Conference + Expo:
- Follow CITE on Twitter via @citeconference and follow the conversation via #CITEconf
- Like CITE on Facebook
- Join and Discuss on the LinkedIn Group
- Add CITE to your Google + Circles
- Subscribe to CITE YouTube Channel
CITEworld is the leading resource for IT professionals, business leaders, technology providers and investors who want to make the most of consumer technologies in the workplace. Additionally, CITEworld creates opportunities for information technology and consumer marketers to reach this audience. CITEworld, through CITEworld.com, CITE Conference + Expo as well as CITE Forums, address the mobile revolution reshaping the workplace, including BYOD policies and best practices, mobile device management, mobile enterprise apps, consumer apps in the workplace, as well as the new breed enterprise companies that are bringing a more consumer-like experience to the workplace. CITEworld is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, events and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
Aaron De Lucia
SOURCE IDG Enterprise