NEW YORK, April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
The Groundnut Oil market will register an incremental spend of about USD 2.36 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 4.46% during the five-year forecast period. A targeted strategic approach to Groundnut Oil sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation on pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI's to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers achieve the best prices for the Groundnut Oil market. The report also aids buyers with relevant Groundnut Oil pricing levels, pros, and cons of prevalent pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus pricing and category management strategies and best practices to fulfill their category objectives.
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects a change of 3.00%-5.00%.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Groundnut Oil TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
Some of the top Groundnut Oil suppliers listed in this report:
This Groundnut Oil procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Bunge Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- Louis Dreyfus Co. BV
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Corbion NV
- COFCO International Ltd.
- Vantage Specialty Chemicals
- ConnOils LLC
- Ag Processing Inc.
Related Report on Food and Beverage Include:
- Cardamom Oil Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Rapeseed Oil Sourcing and Procurement Report
- Clove Oil Sourcing and Procurement Report
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment,
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform- Contact Us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo