HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The trade show specifically designed for Long Island businesses by an organization that knows all too well what business here on the island need is just a month away. HIA-LI, a recognized voice for business on Long Island, is hosting its 26th Annual Trade Show and Conference with a day devoted to education and information, including breakfast and luncheon speakers as well as break-out seminars designed to help Long Island company owners and executives grow their businesses. This highly-anticipated annual event connects local Long Island business leaders, entrepreneurs and legislators with sponsors and exhibitors from a wide variety of industries to initiate important business relationships, form strategic alliances, and share information. The event will be held Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Suffolk Community College Sports & Exhibition Complex, Brentwood, NY. Interested business owners and executives are encouraged to become sponsors, exhibitors, or simply sign up as attendees at http://bit.ly/1fSJIlz
"Trade shows can be an invaluable marketing tool for businesses to build company awareness, network to reach new clients, announce a new product or service, or to highlight current offerings. The seminars for this year's HIA-LI trade show and conference provide the beneficial information business owners and managers need to take their businesses to the next level," says Terri Alessi-Miceli, President of HIA-LI. "We encourage all Long Island business owners and executives to mark their calendars for the date and to contact us today about available sponsorships and exhibition opportunities."
Top 5 Reasons this is the Trade Show to Sponsor or Exhibit
- Largest Business to Business Trade Show on Long Island – and happens once a year
- Promote your products/services to over 4,500 attendees in one day
- Executive Programming and Seminars designed to meet decision makers
- Industry specific Pavilion areas on the exhibit floor including, Economic Development, Innovation, Finance, Green/Energy Industries, Manufacturing, Technology, Wellness/Healthcare and Workforce Development
- Network and meet potential customers and new business relationships all in one location
A Full Day Dedicated to Long Island Businesses
The event has a full program of education and information designed for business owners and managers. Attendees are encouraged to register ahead at http://bit.ly/1fSJIlz.
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM; Executive breakfast and keynote with speaker Clay Clark.
- 11:30 PM to 1:30 PM; Executive Lunch and economic growth discussion panel
Complimentary Business Seminars
Experts will provide guidance, direction – plus a little fun – on a variety of business topics throughout the day. Here is a look at the topics:
- "How to Maximize the Value of Your Business for Future Acquisition while Increasing Current Profits and Cash Flow"
- "Sharpen Your Presentation Skills for More Immediate Results"
- "Battle It Out Over the Unbreakable Rules that will Make You a Sales Superstar"
- "Modern Day Marketing- Branding, Social Media and The Whole Picture"
- "Strategic Planning in Today's Environment"
- The Psychology of the Successful Person"
- "Saving Energy Through Nano-Technology"
- "The Strength of the Long Island Manufacturing Sector: How You Can Get Engaged"
- "Demand Response, Solar and Energy Efficiency Programs- How Can they Save Your Company Money?"
- "Positive Culture: How Do You Do That?"
This year's trade show and conference sponsors include: Accu Data Payroll Services; Albrecht, Viggiano, Zureck & Co., P.C.; Aparo Sanitary & Environmental; Arrow Scrap Corporation; Bank United; Bridgehampton National Bank; Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP; Capital One Bank; Carma; Communication Strategy Group; Delta Computer Group, Inc.; Design Audio Visual, Inc.; Edward Jones (East Northport Branch); Effects of Color; Empire National Bank; fishbat; GEI Consultants; H2M Architects & Engineers; Hofstra University; Investors Bank; JE Lawrence & Co.; Living Well Essentials Medical Spa; Long Island Business News; Long Island Photo Gallery, Inc.; LongIsland.com; Lorraine Gregory Communications Group; Microsoft Store; National Grid; NEFCU; Newsday; North Shore LIJ Care Connect Insurance Company, Inc.; NST; North Shore LIJ Health Systems; Optimum Commercial Sales; People's Alliance Federal Credit Union; Portnoy, Messinger, Pearl & Associates, Inc.; Positive Promotions; Power Media, Presentations Plus, Inc.; PSEG LI; Roe Taroff Taitz & Portman LLP; It Makes Scents; Sign A Rama of Hauppauge; St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center; Stony Brook University; Suffolk County Department of Labor;Suffolk County Industrial Development Agency; Suffolk County National Bank; Suffolk Federal Credit Union; TD Bank; Teachers Federal Credit Union; Telecom Communications; The Alternative Board; The Competition Automotive Group; The Crescent Beach Club; Town of Islip Foreign Trade Zone; WALK 97.5
HIA-LI helps Long Island businesses prosper. For over 30 years, we have been the recognized voice for business on Long Island and a powerful force and economic engine for regional development. We provide a forum for business leaders to network, problem solve and obtain advice on critical issues facing their businesses. Our member companies represent tens of thousands of business professionals. We're headquartered in and support one of the largest industrial parks in the United States. HIA-LI programs and events promote strategic partnerships, targeted networking, and information sharing and business advocacy. Members benefit from our committees, educational programs, career resources, research capabilities, mentoring opportunities and business advisory services. For more information, visit http://www.HIA-LI.org or call 631-543-5355.
Terri Alessi-Miceli, 631-543-5355, firstname.lastname@example.org