DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhf9xz/growing_burden_of) has announced the addition of the "Growing Burden of Lifestyle Diseases in Emerging Countries " report to their offering.
While low and middle income group countries are typically characterized by a high burden of communicable diseases, the trend appears to be changing.
By 2030, NCDs are expected to account for nearly 55% of the disease burden of these country groups. A growing middle aged population increases the risk of NCDs in the low and middle income country groups, especially Asia, Africa, and parts of Latin America. Growth in burden of NCDs - diabetes and cardiovascular diseases - not only calls for greater healthcare infrastructure and a larger healthcare workforce but also adequate preventive care. The initiatives of the government to develop eHealth in some countries open up avenues for investment in areas, such as tele-medicine, healthcare platforms and application software, and electronic health records.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Economic Insights: Micro Boom-Definitions and Tie-ins
- EMI-A Journey from Macro to Micro
- What Are Economic Insights-Micro Booms?
- Economic Insight: Micro Booms-What is the Structured Approach?
3. Introduction-Scope and Research Methodology
- Issue-Based Brainstorming About Mega Trends and Emerging Markets
- Research Methodology
4. Business Insights
- Global Disease Burden Landscape
- Disease Bucket
- Shifting Disease Burden
- What Caused the Epidemiological Shift in Developing Countries?
- Non Communicable Diseases-Diseases of Affluence
- Income Induced Risk Factor Growth in Developing countries
- Global Market for NCDs-Risks and Disease
5. Growth Insights
- NCDs-Behavioral and Metabolic Risks for Top Countries
- Global Monitoring Framework by WHO
- Behavioral Risk Factors-Smoking Prevalence
- Behavioral Risk Factors-Alcohol Consumption
- Behavioral Risk Factors-Inadequate Physical Activity
- Disease Vulnerability by Demographic Median Age Group
6. Profit Insights
- Healthcare Expenditure Growth in High NCD-Burdened Countries
- Current and Mid-term Focus Areas in NCD-Burdened Countries
- Why Invest in Indonesia?
- Indonesian Healthcare at the Early Stage of Growth
- Indonesia-Hospital Distribution by Province
- Indonesia-Target Cities for Healthcare Infrastructure Expansion
- Indonesia-Top Hospitals by City
- What is Driving the Need for Preventive Care in Mexico?
- Mexican Healthcare-Challenges and Unmet Needs
- Mexican Healthcare-Development and Opportunities
- Evolution of EHR in Mexican Public Institutions and Hospitals
- Mexico-Distribution of Hospitals
- Conclusion and Key Takeaway
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhf9xz/growing_burden_of
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets