ALBANY, New York, May 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- TMR has now published a new research report that talks about the working dynamics of the global pulmonary drug delivery market. The research report tried highlight the important growth factors, inhibiting factors, key segments, current geographical outlook, and the overall state of the vendor landscape of the global pulmonary drug delivery market.
As per the research report, the global market for pulmonary drug delivery devices is projected to have a moderate CAGR of 2.7% for the given course of forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027. Initially, the global market was valued at US$36,159.9 Mn in 2018. With the given rate of growth, the valuation of the global market is projected to rise up to US$47,452.8 Mn by the fall of 2027. The TMR research report on the global pulmonary drug delivery devices market expects the sale of units will be over 1,676 million by the end of 2026.
Download A PDF Brochure of Report -https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=48993
Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market – Key Takeaways
- Based on the product segment, the global market is being dominated by the segment of dry powder inhaler and is expected to continue to lead over the course of the period of forecast.
- Based on application, the global market for pulmonary drug delivery devices market was being dominated by the segment of asthma in 2018 and is expected to continue to lead in the near future.
- The segment of cystic fibrosis is projected to witness a promising rate of growth in the coming years of the forecast period.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market (Product - Dry Powder Inhalers, Metered Dose Inhalers, Nebulizers; Application - Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis; Distribution Channel - Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, E-commerce) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 – 2027 https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/48993
Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market – Key Driving Factors
- There are several factors that are helping to influence the overall growth of the global pulmonary drug delivery devices market. One of the major driving factor for the market growth has been the increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory disorders across the globe.
- In recent years, there has been a substantial rise in cases of cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, and asthma among other respiratory diseases.
- Thus, the demand for drug delivery devices for treating these disorders has been on the rise ultimately helping the overall growth of the market.
- With ever increasing number of people opting to smoke, the patient is pool is projected to rise in the coming years of the forecast period helping the market development.
Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market – Key Restraining Factors
- One of the biggest restraining factor for the growth of the global pulmonary drug delivery devices market has been the expiry of patent of branded drugs. This has led to the entry of flurry of generic drugs that are attracting more number of consumers. Thus, the market is expected to witness a slowdown in the next few years.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=48993
Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market – Regional Outlook
- The global market for pulmonary drug delivery devices is being currently led by the regional segment of North America and is projected to continue its domination over the course of the forecast period.
- The regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to witness a highly promising rate of growth in the near future as there is an increased demand for these devices from the emerging economies such as India and China.
Analyze Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea.
Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market – Key Companies
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca plc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Merck & Co., Inc., MannKind Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Mylan N.V., Omron Corporation, and 3M Healthcare are some of the key players in the global market.
Purchase this report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=48993<ype=S
The global pulmonary drug delivery devices market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Product
- Dry Powder Inhaler
- Metered Dose Inhaler
- Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Application
- Cystic fibrosis
- Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Global Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market , by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Respiratory Disorders Treatment Market – There is a growing demand for handheld devices capable of detecting biomarkers and molecules that deploy instant feedback on respiratory disorders. Hence, NOWA Innovations-a University of California, Irvine (UCI) startup, has introduced Unaresp™, a novel device that identifies inhaled medication concentrations and trains patients to correctly inhale medications. Such innovations are anticipated to boost the expansion of the respiratory disorders treatment market, where the market is expected to reach ~US$ 108 Bn by 2027.
Hospital acquired disease testing Market – As governments across the world grapple with the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus), the India Health Fund (IHF) is inviting applications from innovators to address respiratory and airborne infections through its nation-wide search, Quest 2020. Such initiatives are encouraging effective solutions addressing respiratory disorders treatment. Thus, governments in other countries such as the U.S., Italy, and Spain can take cues from such nation-wide initiatives that can help to control COVID-19.
Platelet-rich Plasma Market - According to the report, the global platelet-rich plasma market was valued at US$ 219.3 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 11.4 % from 2019 to 2027. Increase in the number of orthopedic patients globally is considered a major factor fueling the growth of the global platelet-rich plasma market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research